Breather Pipe

S3 Nattie

Quattro ist für sissies
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I need to replace my crankcase breather pipe as it is really soft and flat and I think this may be the reason why im slightly down on boost lately. I heard that you can buy silicone replacements from somewwere but cant find them anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can get a blue silicone crankcase breather pipe from please.

Thanks Nathan

Ive just bought two from ebay mate but there for a 1.8T AGU A3.

Did you buy it from volksbit by any chance. I can find them for 1.8T AGU ect but not for S3's.

Yeah mate thats the ones,bought them today as my hoses are to soft and are going to split soon.Just out of interest do you know the size of the turbo reducer hose the coems from the turbo to the metal intercooler pipe??..sorry yeah i know its for the A3.

Nar I wouldnt know the size for them. You could ring Forge and ask them as they sell them.

My breather pipes are the same Nattie, especially the one going to the tip, don't think these breather pipes effect boost though. Mines pretty much squashed but it still boosts 19psi. Iirc, on boost the flow in these beather pipes actually goes in the direction of the rocker cover so they don't collapse on boost they actually swell up lol might be wrong, Badger will know for sure

Thanks for the info. Mine used to be quite squashed before but now it sort of began to fold on itself so do want to replace it with a silicone pipe.

I think I got a boost leak somewhere and wants to replace this before I go searching for splits.

Anyone know where I can get from, silicone one though.

I'm not sure if you can, maybe you could give forge a call and see if they can maybe make it if they don't already, i'm sure they'd be quite a few people willing to buy a set of silicone breather hoses for this engine, i have enquired at Awesome and they only do it for the 150-180bhp 1.8t engines

Think your right as I can find loads for 1.8T but none for S3. I think I may try make my own up.

Try this company off ebay dude,ive just ordered a hose kit from them and seem to do loads of hoses etc.GEXPERFORMANCE