REVO Remap Power Loss

its an adaptive ecu, its what it does.
request boost driven from maf sensor signal as much as anything
does this mean once the ecu is reset it could boost to say 20psi but once adapted could lower to say 16psi just woundering because of my own issue

Bill, I understand that it does adapt to the conditions, but would the cause to to request 0.3Bar less?? Does it adjust it that much??.

Is it the driving style?, ie we are just pottering to work every day and then take it for a boot for 1/2hr on a sunday evening, Will it reduce the requested boost because it thinks your just a Sunday driver?? When I clearly am, so is it just worth 'reseting' now and again? to get the full power!!!

Don't mean to drag this out but I am just interested. Thanks

hello i have a related problem i have a k03s with fmic full zaust forge dv and custom code phase 2 and it is only hitting 16 psi of boost, it does hold at that boost till about 5500 rpm then starts to tail off but never gets any higher, if you unplug the maf (which is brand new oem) it hits 19 psi and when you plug it back in it boosts higher for about 30 mins then goes back to 16

Bill, I understand that it does adapt to the conditions, but would the cause to to request 0.3Bar less?? Does it adjust it that much??.

Is it the driving style?, ie we are just pottering to work every day and then take it for a boot for 1/2hr on a sunday evening, Will it reduce the requested boost because it thinks your just a Sunday driver?? When I clearly am, so is it just worth 'reseting' now and again? to get the full power!!!

as an example on fueling it has the ability to adapt +/- 25% which is a hell of a lot

do a basic settings, 060 tba and clear faultcodes reset and see what effect.. adaptions should clear.

Last edited:

you have'nt lost the boost tho, you never had it on the low end, as ecu requests more than the turbo can achieve to get it going as quick as it can, THEN it backs off and controls.
You have SPS Select to adjust with REVO, so you can adjust the heck out of it to dial in whatever you want.. but I think you are just chasing your tail, looking for something which is not wrong.

hello i have a related problem i have a k03s with fmic full zaust forge dv and custom code phase 2 and it is only hitting 16 psi of boost, it does hold at that boost till about 5500 rpm then starts to tail off but never gets any higher, if you unplug the maf (which is brand new oem) it hits 19 psi and when you plug it back in it boosts higher for about 30 mins then goes back to 16

16psi is low for CC2
does'nt sound high enough to me.
is the gauge accurate?
has it always boosted like this?

Can the Liquid S3 module give any of the data being requested in this thread i wonder? I fancy one for xmas! All interesting stuff though!

My problem is if i can suddenly see what boost i'm getting, i'll get worried when its not right and start the wild goose chase, instead of just enjoying the car!

Bill I totally agree, learnt a few thing on the way and got some use of of VAGCOM which is always good.

Since the ECU reset and and replacement of the N75 it seems to be back to its old self and the 'Punchiness' is back, if and when I 'feel' a problem again I will have a look at block 60, reset it, and maybe reset the ecu.

Thanks the everyone input.

Heres the before and after log info block 115 is your interested, I surpose you could say now it overboosts a little:-

Logs.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting that the load is all over the place in the before but pretty much on it in the after....

<tuffty/>