Well Looks Like The S3's Going

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Well looks like im going to have to sell the s3 due to ******* who cant drive.

Because im TPFT ive not got a leg to stand on when it comes to claiming even though i pay more insurance probaly round here £3000, yes £3k to insurance a car thats **** anyway. As it stands im stuck with a trashed s3 and no claims discount and im going to have to foot the bill.

God help me if i find the stupid bitch that ran into me, i will literaly burn the bitch alive.

As you can tell am not exactly happy

Or no she tried to but stopped, then had the cheek to blame me, no witness's so my word v her's, looks like its going tobe a right long drawn out case, because im not fully comp ive got to claim my damages from her insurance through my legal cover.

Just ****** me off as there's nowt i can do. I mean if you look at the damage and the pic's of my car you can see she cut the corner but that means nowt, not going to bother insureing the car in january, whats the point.

cant you take pics of the cars position and the debris on the road where it happened?
surely that will prove that she cut the corner.

Feel for you mate, really do.....think if that would of happened to me id have gone ballistic!
cant believe she tried to drive off.
bet she was driving summat ***** too

This all happened on the 28/10/09. Yeah i took pics etc but without witness's its worthless.
Nope, she was driving a 58 plate mondeo, company car, she was just a stupid dizzy middle age bitch, who like most women was **** at driving.

f#ckin hate ppl who cut corners and then look at you like **** when you have a go at them for nearly taking the front off your car. *******.

really gutted for you mate and can not beleive you pay £3k of TPFT....jeeeezuz.
what extent is the damage?

Bad but not that bad, new drivers front wing, new connection to headlight washers (been ripped open) damage to door were wing has been pushed in, slight damage to bonnet were wing has pushed in, damage to drivers side fron bumper, drivers side indicator is total smashed.

Wish id had no claimed now and just left it, what kind of a f**king world do we live in eh.

gutted for you mate. can you stick some pics up of the damage? and why is your insurance so expensive?? how old are you?:sign_pics:

Will try when i get chance, was 19 when i insured the s3 in january.

Sorry to hear this. If you have pics and can explain both car positions at time of accident you might be ok if indeed she was in the wrong. It could take about a year to sort out though. Had a similar incident in my M3 with a motorbike, who hit my drivers side while it was next to the opposite curb. Hard to get your head around it buthe was trying to overtake me while i'd stopped ready to reverse into a drive way, plonker. Anyway, i took pics immediately at the scene (while he lay unconscious...with a paramedic) and won the case. Total bill including a replacement M3 for a month was £21k! Thank god for full insurance!

Lesson learned, never insure a car like this ONLY TPFT!

Sorry to hear about this mate. Really are some **** wipes on the road. 2 weeks ago my friend's Ibiza Cupra was written off by a lady too who also tried blaming him! Good luck dude.

I would be devastated ! Feel sorry for you mate .
I can pick out at leased 3 drivers a day who are so crap.
Probably have a near accident in the van every week or so...but im not bothered if im in the company van ! :D im alot bigger !

Sorry to hear this Dani, always a complete **** when something like this happens and its not your actual fault...

Can you still get over the RR day even if you don't run? more the merrier :)

<tuffty/>

I think you need to seek professional advice Dan

Wow super dumb drivers about these days, I notice them alot more on my bike! The old'es in there 4 x 4's are the worst!

Hope things get sorted mate.

Will try when i get chance, was 19 when i insured the s3 in january.

I was just 18 when i first insured my S3 and i payed £2750 fully comp....

Wow super dumb drivers about these days, I notice them alot more on my bike! The old'es in there 4 x 4's are the worst!

Hope things get sorted mate.

I was just 18 when i first insured my S3 and i payed £2750 fully comp....

How and who with?

yup id approach one of those legal firms and see if they will take it on, dont mention that you have had your insurance involved....these people will take it on free of charge upon assessing it...i always do things via this method as your insurance have no incentive to get to the bottom of it, especially if your TPFT

Well the solicitors are meant tobe dealing with it jason but there ****, ive had to push them to try and sort someone to come out and assess the damage, thought that would have been the first thing they've had done but you know.

who's solicitors? just remembered who ive used in the past.....countrywide...

You need someone to give you a hand Dan,have you got photo's of the accident straight after it happened ? Solicitors are w**k and they aren't very good with cars but are extremely good at charging the earth,you need someone to help sort it.

With a company called "Sabre" which i found on the net as the people who quoted me the best, I rang them up and they did me a deal if i went with them, I milked them to be honest....£300 Excess, Windscreen cover, 90 Days Europen cover, Breakdown cover etc...
But then agiain i got robbed by paying £2750....O well you only live once!

I used Autoclaims, no win no fee insurance claims company, and unless you have evidence or the 3rd party admit wrong doing, they are crap also. I had to get the police involved and take the other guy to court to get my claim to go through with my Passat earlier in the year, it was a long process, but I got a payout and managed to keep my car at the same time.

Gutted for you,

As above though - your best off getting proper legal advice and it might even be worth making a detailed post of the incident on pistonheads.com as they have a specific forum (speed, plod & the law).

I'm sure your not the first person this has happened to and the members there (often police officers, sollicitors etc) may be able to offer good advice.

Good luck & I hope it works out

Mike