What date for the Ajec Rolling Road Day

• Saturday 28th November

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Saturday 5th December

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.tuffty.co.uk
I have been chatting to Ajec Racing in Gloucester about organising a Rolling Road Day and I have some details now so looks like its on!!!

I haven't finalised a date yet as I want to get a feel for numbers as it would be a good chance for ASN members to get together even if they aren't looking to get on the dyno.

The dyno they use is a Dyno Dynamics said to be one of the most consistent dynos out there. Its capable of 4WD as well as 2WD.

They can handle around 20 cars on the day and it will be £35 a run including a printout.

I have posted a poll of dates and will make a list of people who wanna be there for a dyno run or just come along for the crack.

Info about the Ajec dyno can be found here: http://www.ajecracing.co.uk/racing/road.php

Google maps link to the general area: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=GL2...r=Gloucester+GL2+9QL,+United+Kingdom&t=h&z=16

PM me your interest (user name, car, dyno/there for the crack) so I can keep the thread clean and relevant.

Ta

<tuffty/>

Last edited:
Im up for that mate i all so have a S3

Let me check my shifts and get back to you, 28th suits me as I'm at a wedding on the 4th of Dec so wont be driving anywhere on the 5th :)

Is mine going to be half price being as I'll only be using half as many rollers?? ;)

I may be a possible, depending if my cars fixed or not :crying:

ooo il be good for this, i voted for the 28th of november, but i can make either date so im not too fussed, plus gloucester isnt too far for me, win win :D

in an s3 btw

**Updated 20091109 22:52**
1. tufftybloke - S3 - Dyno Run
2. JonnyG2606 - S3 - Dyno Run
3. JoJo - S3 - Dyno Run
4. jsws3 - S3 - Dyno Run
5. A3Tom - A3 - Dyno Run - TBC
6. Dani_B19 - S3? (soz mate, can't remember) - Dyno Run - TBC
7. jonny87 - S3 - Dyno Run

<tuffty/>

I'd be up for this, either day is OK but my vote went to 28th Nov. Wish it was a bit closer for me though (Nottingham!). Any suggestions of a decent rolling road nearer to me? Could gauge interest in a Midlands session.

Right... had an email back from Ajec and the earliest they can take us now is the 12th December.

With that in mind, I have pulled the poll (if I can) and would the people who have expressed an interest please confirm they will be ok for the revised date.

3. JoJo - S3 - Dyno Run
4. jsws3 - S3 - Dyno Run
6. Dani_B19 - (let me know what you wanna do mate in light of recent events)
8. Badger 5 - Lupo (yes I know but he's a mate and he does have an S6) - Dyno Run

<tuffty/>

Last edited:
Yep put me down CMD A4 1.8T 190 front wheel drive

3. JoJo - S3 - Dyno Run
4. jsws3 - S3 - Dyno Run
8. Badger 5 - Lupo (yes I know but he's a mate and he does have an S6) - Dyno Run
9. CMD - A4 1.8T - Dyno Run

<tuffty/>

I was interested in the first one in Leics but put off by the 2wd, now this is 4wd but too far away!

Enjoy!

I would imagine its from 9.00am till done...

Will confirm the times but dyno runs will be done in order of arrival...

There is a Maccy D's fairly close for breakfast/lunch and I'll bring my camera along for pics of the day.

<tuffty/>

would be up for this be good see what iam pushing out be nice to get near 470bhp fingers crossed

Obviously you don't have to be there dead on 9.00am... for the more local members (myself included) it will be no probs to get there for 9.00am but for members a little further away then a later should be ok.

It will be around 20 members at prob 3 to 4 cars an hour?

<tuffty/>

**UPDATED 20091112 23:11**
3. JoJo - S3 - Dyno Run
4. jsws3 - S3 - Dyno Run
10. TAC - A3 3.2 DSG S-Line - Dyno Run

Ajec have asked for people to arrive at 9.00am so with that in mind would those that can please get to Ajec as close to 9:00am as poss... for those that have to travel then don't break your neck but obviously the earlier the better :)

Everyone on the list (with the exception of Dani and Tom) are confirmed. If for ANY reason you feel you can't make it then please let me know as soon as possible.

Ta

<tuffty/>

put me downfor this guys

dyno run please

S4 standard

ill prob be coming up with CMD and Mark

**UPDATED 20091113 08:22**
3. JoJo - S3 - Dyno Run
4. jsws3 - S3 - Dyno Run
11. S4twiggy - S4 - Dyno Run

<tuffty/>

**UPDATED 20091113 17:41**
3. JoJo - S3 - Dyno Run
4. jsws3 - S3 - Dyno Run
11. S4twiggy - S4 - Dyno Run
12. Keeno - A3 1.8T (2WD) - Dyno Run

to make me more willing to travel 320 miles is anyone with a gt28rs turbo going as id be interested in seeing how they go??

paul, i should be up for this, but would need to run before 10am, as i've got plans for pm.
would that be ok? if so, put me down please mate!