Arghhhhhhh, Why can people not drive? Broken Mirror cover

silver_mase

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my pain with you! Driving back from work last night and some numpty driver (vauxhall vectra!) set off through a gap that was clearly not big enough for the both of us, I was already half way through:rulez:. SMACK!:ohmy: Cracked my mirror case! :mad: He didn't stop...I just hope it did more damage to his than mine. :zen: I would not mind but he had waited for the two cars infront of me! Any one got a offside mirror case, not chrome?

Hope everyone else has a better drive home in there pride and joy!

Silver_mase!

Mate i know your pain but at least you havent got your front driver's end wiped out along with your rear passenger side bumper smashed in :keule:

Have you checked eBay for one? You might have to get it sprayed though as you will be lucky to get one in the colour you need.

Just a thought if no one has a spare one up for sale.

Mate i know your pain but at least you havent got your front driver's end wiped out along with your rear passenger side bumper smashed in :keule:

Bad news buddy! It dosent help you you but I feel a bi better now! That terrible, sorry. Hope you get it back to its former glory soon!