Recent experiences with my S3

jdas03

Reaction score
Had a few things done to the car recently and thought I'd share my experiences :)
Had the brakes done a week and a half ago, dispite some mixed reviews on here I went for EBC turbo grooved discs, and yellow stuffs pads for the front brakes.
I went for that set up as I got a good offer and fronts needed doing anyway so I thought I'd give it a go!
And oh how I was suprised! They are excellent! I am only comparing to normal brake set up, but they are sharp and responsive even when cold!
And when they warm up I'm getting great stopping power! Really recommend based on my experience!
The down side is while these were being done the mechanic spotted my drop links on front suspension were pretty shot!
Thought I was hearing a knocking! So I order them in and got the car back today after fitting, having no real technical knowledge I wasn't sure of their purpose on the car.
Wasn't expecting anychange but thought I'd bomb it round my local lanes and see how it felt.
Everything felt great, much tighter more reponsive and gave me so much more confidence in the bends!
As I say I'm not sure on their purpose but something has suddently made that car feel much better in the bends!

Just a few things I've been up to with the s3, please comment and add your own experiences :)

Cheers

Jonny