stone chips

smudgy57

Reaction score
is there any magical solution to tidy up stone chips on the front bumbper............thanks

touch up paint stick probably from your local stealer, i need to get hold of one for my car so will tell you prices by the end of the week.

You can also buy some coloured wax to fill the chip.....otherwise its a body shop

thers also the likes of chips away or pro finish which travel around in vans and do stone chips, scratches, alloys, etc....

cheers tony

cheers lads!!! RED A4 let me know how you get on. as from what i have seen before from these touch-up paints, sometimes they can look a bit crude if you know what i mean, cheers. the trouble is my car is silver and i dont know if i can get silver coloured wax, if not maybe i could try white......time to experiment i think.

i brought touch up stic kfor my a3, £5 for laquer and the paint, very cheap. reason for this, its utter [censored]. sticks out like anything, beleive me you will not get a good finish, i wouldn't bother. just get it resprayed if you can. front bumper shouldnt cost more then about £250 i reckon.

nice one buddy.........i wont bother then. how easy would it be to take off the front bumper and respray myself?? if i got the paint from stealers.....or am i talking bolox /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif