Bad vibrations

djb83

redline responsibly
Reaction score
right here goes i have a bad vbration on my passenger side wheel when breaking from high speed so i'm thinking wheel bearing ? anybody any ideas what else it could be ? any advice greatly appreciated :yes: cheers !

you need to check all your bushes mate.....ARB bushes are notorious for going. then check the drop links and also the wishbone bushes. give the area a good shake and look for any movement on the bushes. thats most likely cause.
if you have any of the bushes changed, its advisable to have the same done on the drivers side at the same time.

right here goes i have a bad vbration on my passenger side wheel when breaking from high speed so i'm thinking wheel bearing ? anybody any ideas what else it could be ? any advice greatly appreciated :yes: cheers !

Only when braking yes? Warped brake disks or lower track arm bushes is my guess. Is it coming through both the brake pedal and steering wheel?

Got the same issue, thought it was a whell bearing issue as well. Took it to SJB and they said they have rarely seen the wheel bearings go on an S3. In closer detail they changed the bushes as the old ones were on the way out. This helped a bit but the issue is still there, next thing they suggest is to replace pads then disks to see if that it the problem. Hom hu more money. I get the Vibrations through the steering wheel and pedal!

thanks for the replies the shaking is trough the brake peadle not as mutch through the steering wheel i had the trak rod ends drop link (drivers side ) and wishbone bushes done about 4 months ago so i'd be a wee bit p@@**d if it was them that went again lol but i sure need it fixed it's driving me nut's :motz: