Headlight Switch

S3 TAM

Pocket now empty
Reaction score
Hi Lads,
I picked my 2002 S3 225 up at the weekend. it's black has standard 17's, full black leather and shiny mirrors.
I have a couple of Q's.
does any one know where i can find a new headlight Switch as the one thats on the car is really scuffed? also there appears to be a sub in the boot but it doesn't have a bose sound system, is this an active sub?

Thanks for any replys,
will upload some photos this weekend if we have better weather that allows me to take some good shots.

LOVE IT.:thumbsup:

ask pjmspeedy as he gets bits cheaper than a dealer.
yes the sub is active...turn up the bass

Just had to change mine as the old one went kaput - cost £76.00 inc VAT easy to change just turn and push 'in' and then it pops out - undo two electric connectors and all done.

Keep an eye on fleabay or scrappers for the headlight switch. I balked at paying £75 from a stealers and found one on eBay for £20.

Got mine through an independant - part number for a 2002 S3 is 8L2 941 531 F -B98 MULTIPLE SWITCH.

If you want my old one you are welcome to it - PM me your email address and I can send pics. Note, it is kaput, the fascia has minor scuffing and the fascia clips have broken when pulled it out - however it does 'hold together'when in place so will not fall out.