Whos? Imola yellow S3 with Forge FMIC

indiemike

ZoomZoom
Reaction score
I'm looking for the owner of a imola yellow S3 who's got a forge fmic with red pipes showing where the fog lights are.

Reason I'm asking cos I'm getting mine sorted out soon and just wanted to see how it looks but I can't find the pics of the car.

Any1 know who it is????

Cheers mike

Have you had a look at the pics sticky, may be someone in there...also might be worth moving this to the general auto chat, as someone else may know the car.

Been looking through the 8L pics but no luck yet, there's page after page, I'll just have 2 keep looking for now

do you mean mine?? polished pipes not red though?

ronalwheels009.jpg

slameds3015.jpg

also a how to on the fmic thread http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=75425

Best looking S3 in my humble opinion.

Kev you pic whore!!! ;)
just trying to be helpfull lol,

after i read it again and realised he said forge fmic so cant be mine but i thought forge retained foglights so dont see how red hoses replace the fogs im intreaged to now

no whats the turborevs setup?? mine is my own design check the link i put up earlier with the fmic forge/ah/ebay just an ebay cooler and pipework which i put together once i found out what i needed

And yours is a copy of mine lol
lol yeah but with my own little twist
i think i prefer your setup to i like the full length pipe work but my pipes were shorter so had to have more silicone hose to join it together

Last edited:
What twist lol different colour silicone pipes na I don't mind I'm sure I copied it from somewhere else anyway not sure where though