Could Possibly Need Some Parts!!!

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Ok so here's my possible parts list depending how it goe's:

Front S3 bumper with fogs, washer jets etc...
Front drivers s3 wing
Front pre-facelift head light/indicator section (possible facelift headlights if easy to swap.

That's it so far until i can access the rest :keule:

i have a drivers side facelift wing in imola yellow in good condition.pm me if you want it.

Come on then, what's happened ??

By the way I'm not sure if the wings are the same on the pre and post S3's due to the front lights, I maybe wrong though...

Before you lot start, it wasnt my fault ok.

Was driving back home from the gf's through this country lane that i know like the back of my hand so i know how bad it can be.
Was approaching a 90 degree bend when an alfa romeo 147 cut the corner, the ***** was on the phone, he pulls the car back just missing me, i slow right down togo round the corner, just as i begin to this stupid bitch in a new mondeo cuts the corner onto my side of the road, took out my front end.
The best part is she said it was my fault and i was on her side.
So now its all up in the air.

Last edited:
Must be well p@#*ed off !!

It doesn't help that she's not admitting liability, sorry to hear this mate, I knw how I'd feel if it was my motor, especially when she's being ignorant...

P**sed off doesnt even cover it, i just dont know how people can be so ignorant, i wouldnt mind if it was actualy my fault.

i wouldnt be too dispondent mate....did you get the police out? (im hoping you did so they can see the tyre marks)

If your front panel is broken, the plastic one that holds all the lights, rad etc, I have one.

No tim, they wouldnt come, said no need aslong as no one was hurt and the road was cleared.
Best thing is she was going to drive off until i jumped out of the car,she couldnt even give me her details as it was a company car.

I think he means this one, sometimes called the slam panel:

70aa_35.jpg

EDIT: Bad luck by the way Dan, there are some right clunts on the road.

What a bitch, if she said sorry then thats admiting liabilty apperantly.

im prety certain she has to give you her details mate....as a company car shes taken responsibility for it........ if the firm hasnt logged her taking it out (if it isnt her permanent car) then your screwed potentially.... any witnesses?

Nope, guy in the alfa drove off, tosser.
I got her name, number and reg. Well the solicitors are dealing with it and by the looks of it they got it all anyway.

no worries mate best of luck with it......

oh and it wasnt me last week ;)

Cheers mucka, just hope that they find her in the wrong and my car gets fixed asap.

Looked very very similar to yours, but he was driving it properly so i guess i should have known it wasnt you :p

Well front wings sorted just in case i have to pay for it :).
Just need a pre-facelift indicator and front bumper, anyone got the lower grills for an s3 bumper and the plastic strip at the bottom?

I have one grill round the spots. I think it is OS. I also have the grey plastic insert for the bumper, but to be fair it is a little kinked. Would strighten up wiht heat though I'm pretty sure.
And yes, the front panel I have is the piece Vetch showed. I have water and aircon rads, water circulation pump and a bumper bar, (with bery minor tweak rigth on the end, but still fine to use) also.
I PMd you Vetch

Sorry to hear about this mate, hopefully you'll have it sorted soon though.
I have a facelift n/s/f fog. PM me if you need it mate.

Shame its kinked.
The front one next to the headlight, u get me?

Is there any difference between pre and post facelift bumpers apart from the foglights?