New alloy suggestions

Mason-A3Sport

Audi Sport
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone has suggestions on a pair of new alloys for my A3 PD130 i have £550 to spend i like the rs4's but there a bit to common, i went to revolution and liked the new a5 alloys but unfortunately they where the new 8p chassis fitment so there unable to fit. looked on classifieds but nothing seems to tickle my Fancie. Suggestions appreciated.
DSCF1024-1.jpg

What size are you after?

If you want 18's you'll need to lower your car or it'll look like a roller skate.

T

yes i want 18's.... what size do you reccomend.... im planning on dropping it 50mm anyways.

Fair do's

18" x 8" with an offset of ET35 would be spot on. Thats what I have on mine and they're bang on the money size-wise. Mines dropped 40mm but there's plenty of room still so cant see you going down 50mm being an issue.

T

EDITED TO ADD: JUst be aware you will need a new front ARB as your drive shaft will hump the standard one when you lower your car.

sorry to ask a question in this topic, but as we are on the topic, how much does it roughly cost to lower 4cm, and get a new front ARB? with labour?

sorry to ask a question in this topic, but as we are on the topic, how much does it roughly cost to lower 4cm, and get a new front ARB? with labour?

Not sure about the ARB, but labour on the springs is 3 hours for the fronts and an hour for the rears as it's a case of removing the entire hub and strut at the front.
Plus whatever you spend on parts obviously, say upwards of £150 for a set of springs?