RS4 Alloys

indiemike

ZoomZoom
Reaction score
Has any1 got pics of them on there S3, fancy the look of them but not sure how they look on the car

Thankyou

dunno about you guys but im sick of rs4 alloys just about every mk4 golf is rolling round on em i just think there abit 2 common 4 my liking but thats just me :shrug:

im also thinking of getting the new rs4 reps.

but i haven't seen any around my area on golfs or a3s, just on...rs4's... :)

Here's three photos of mine from March 2006 when I had some 'new' RS4 reps. These are now long gone and replaced with a set of OZ Super T's refurbed in Satin Black....

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Last edited:
im liking them they look the nuts!, how did the car handle with them?

im liking them they look the nuts!, how did the car handle with them?

Not well. I've vowed not to buy reps again. On the positive side, I got them off eBay and paid less than the tyres were worth for the whole lot. Ran them for 3 years then flogged them on for £50.

No decent pics of the Super T's - yet....

But I've sneaked into Dansmith's sig - mine's the noggy S3 on the far right of the piccie (you can just see the front wheel).

Last edited:
10 a penny now these. I wish I'd have got something else to the point where I'm going to flog mine and go back to poverty spec 16's for a more sleeper look until I find something I really like.

Mine were an impulse buy, should have spent a bit more time on that one!. Although I've had mine powder coated so they're not as common as the standard silver ones....I just think I've fallen out of love with them!. They look good, but I'm just a bit bored of them now.

10 a penny now these. I wish I'd have got something else to the point where I'm going to flog mine and go back to poverty spec 16's for a more sleeper look until I find something I really like.

Mine were an impulse buy, should have spent a bit more time on that one!. Although I've had mine powder coated so they're not as common as the standard silver ones....I just think I've fallen out of love with them!. They look good, but I'm just a bit bored of them now.

i wudnt mind buying them, i am looking for rs4's, and i dont mind 2nd hand ones at all for the right price.

i wudnt mind buying them, i am looking for rs4's, and i dont mind 2nd hand ones at all for the right price.

Well they're unmarked with tyres (only a few 1000 miles on them, loads of tread left), with proper Audi centre caps so if you like the sound of them then all good.

Wont be selling them till the new year though as they owe me a pot load of cash (the powder coating was £300 alone).

T