S6 18" avus ending soon:

I think they would be a waste of money mate, basicly the same as standard s3 avus just in 18 inch, there not as nice as the newer s4 wheels

Matt

Last edited:
There are a fair few people after these wheels but the only problem is the probably need new rubber and a refurb, and you'll need spacers to get them to fit an s3. It'll work out a lot of cash n the end.

^^ true..
Just happend to come across them whilst browsing, thought it may help someone out.

There are a fair few people after these wheels but the only problem is the probably need new rubber and a refurb, and you'll need spacers to get them to fit an s3. It'll work out a lot of cash n the end.

Are you sure these are the wheels everyones after? I'm pretty sure there not, the more sought after wheels are the avus off the more recent s4 iirc,

matt

The S4 B6 wheels are lovely man.

these wheels arn't the sought after ones people are thinking of!

as said by NHN it's the B6 S4 wheels that look so great, these are identical to the 17'' S3 avus rims and look pretty dull IMO, they're also 5x112 and the wrong offset, so not of much use on an A3/S3 at all!

gallery_168_26_134130.jpg

Those wheels man are lush, such a subtle change from the S3 avus I had on my s3 years back, but what a difference that small change makes huh.

for the original S4 wheels you'd need adaptors yes, but mine are itallian reps made in 5x100 ET35, which amazingly are more rare than the original S4 wheels!

Well done prawn this is what I was trying to say, Yours are the sort after wheels (I was after these but turned out there rarer than rocking horse excrement! so I gave up) the others on Ebay are a bit of a waste of time, as they look the same as standard and after you've paid for a refurb + adapters is it realy worth it? I dont think so,

Cheers Matt