FORGE DV or Splitter???????

benh999

Reaction score
About to have the car remapped, so am upgrading the plastic Bosch recirculating valve. The standard replacement is obviously the Forge diverter valve, however I was just wondering now Forge claimed to have overcome the MAF problems with the new "splitter"(recirculation and blow off valve) will be function fine on a remapped S3?

Is any one running one, and what are your views on it please.

Cheers

Ben:thumbsup:

General consesnus on here is the 007p does the job nicely. All the splitter does really is give a little more noise. I have a splitter but only as I got it for a great price new. Id be just as happy with the standard Forge one.

Yup I went for the 007p based on advice from here and never looked back

unless you're a pikey, the 007p is the valve of choice.

[edit] Contemporary usage

The connotation and linkage of gypsies to petty theft, crime and general low socioeconomic activities is well-entrenched, as the text Understanding Representation states:
"Pikey is one of the negative words associated with gypsies: people who fight and steal equals 'pikeys'. It includes fortune tellers such as the famous Gypsy Rose Lee..."[7]
Pikey remains common prison slang for Romani people or those who have a (perceived) similar lifestyle of itinerant unemployment and travel.[8]
More recently pikey it was applied to Irish Travellers (also known as tinkers and knackers) and non-Roma Gypsies.[9][10] In the late 20th century, it came to be used to describe "a lower-class person, regarded as coarse or disreputable."[3][11]
Pikey's most common contemporary use is not as a term for the Gypsy ethnic group, but as a catch-all phrase to refer to people, of any ethnic group, who travel around with no fixed abode.
Pikey is also commonly used to describe someone living in a caravan (not necessarily a Romani) and a "half pikey" is someone who lives in a caravan but owns the land it occupies.[citation needed]

Eloborate as to what pikeys have to do with recirc valves.

There's always one, Prawn was SO obviously having a joke WASNT he, so why have you took it upon yourself to take offense by it?

Knickers back on lads I'm not offended just wondered what pikeys have to do with recirc valves as stated in my post. Chavs on the other hand are a completely different thing, so is the consensus that anyone with an atmospheric dump valve a chav?

pikeys in my local area have dumpvalves connected to their caravans to make them go PTSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

:racer: