Leather by the roll

Leather (AFAIK) doesn't come on the roll, it comes by the hide as it comes from and animal :)

Have a look on ebay or find a tannery.... you may be able to got the bits you need from a upholsterer too.

<tuffty/>

Well I was after some alcantara for my armrest, ebay has loads, but seriously leather on the roof lining, you sure, lol.

Red leather in car = fail, IMHO anyway

I'm trying to imagine it in my head and it doesn't look very nice but I think if you actually went ahead and did it to a decent standard it could look quite good with all the red lighting in the car. Do you have red seats or anything else that would match it? I quite liked the red leather interior that I saw in an A4 cab once.

Either way, it's your car and if it makes you feel like the mac-daddy of funk when you get inside then that's all that matters!

Good luck ^_^

was thinking of all the refd lights too,, no its grey trim, with s3 gloss black bits, thought the grey and the red would be a nice contrast, lke you say especially with all the red lights, ive seen a silver mk4 golf with instead of red orange and it looked nice