JesterS3 - now's your chance!

dans3

Reaction score
You could buy your old car back!! See my advert in Trading posts!

Dan

I would absolutley love to, but I have recently bought one. I'll have a look and try not to cry too much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Forgot to ask, why are you selling her?

Time for a change. But having a tough time deciding what to go for! Some cars are faster but not as nice inside (ie. Lotus Exige), some are a bit different but not quite as suttle (ie. 350Z), some are faster and sexier but not as reliable (ie. TVR Tuscan). God damn it what do I buy to replace her!!!??? Shame the RS3's not out as that would have been a perfect upgrade. May stay German and go for a Boxster S. She'd be a good buy for an audi-sport member as anyone would know her exact history buy looking through these forums.

Back to Top Marques!

new Boxster coupe looks good in pictures and its cheaper than the rag top...

Dunc

Not quite as suttle as an S3 though! There's a certain classy cool look to an S3 that you don't get with other cars.

Boxster S doesn't do it for me, I think its a girls car IMO.

But its your choice and good luck in finding your new car, but I personaly think your mad getting rid of your S3.

260 bhp not bad for a hairdressers car, similar power to a chipped S3 hmm. From a technical point of view in some respects it is probably better than the 911 with the engine being in front of the gearbox instead of behind it.