O/S facelift headlamp. FREE (just pay for postage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdus

Top Gear
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Having a shed clear out, I have an O/S facelifht headlamp. It was opened ad resealed. Fairly good condition. It works fine np.

If someone want it, just le me know. Just pay for the postage.

Thanks

I can send some pics if needed.

Also have a pre facelight one and it's side indicator. Again just pay for postage

:icon_thumright:

Also have a standard middle silencer in v.good condition.

and a Milltek axle pipe. It's for a TT but will fit even on an A3 with soem hard work and a lot of swearing...lol

Again both free, just pay for postage

No sorry mate. Will send only to UK. Sorry about that. It will costs a fair bit and don't want to take the risk. Anybody who needs anything, please post here to keep track who wants it first. I don't want too many pms nor let down anyone. So 1st come 1st serve..

Last edited:
i would take the preface lift headlight, let me know how to pay, cheers

Paul, 08080808 already asked about the headlamp and I already sent him a pm mate. If he doesn't want it, I'll let you know :icon_thumright:

The axle pipe is the link between the middle silencer and the rear one. It's only for a milltek system.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/saidda/Audi TT miltek pipe/P1030411.jpg?t=1256134249

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/saidda/Audi TT miltek pipe/P1030407.jpg?t=1256134262

it was initially fitted from a standard middle silencer linked to a millteck rear silencer.

08080808080808080808080808.....has the headlamp. Already paid for postage

Did he have the facelift or prefacelift one? I thought it was the prefacelift he was after?

If you still have the facelift one that needs resealing, I'll have it off you. I need a decent lens for mine after some twonk scuffed it in Morrisons!!

Let me know! cheers

I know I'm too late, but if simch doesn't end up with the facelift light for any reason please put me second in the queue

please rad the posts people. he has paid postage for it

I think maybe you need to read them!! 008080808080 said "I'll take the preface lift headlight", as there was one facelift and one prefacelift +indicator.

It is the facelift one I was interested in and still am if it is available! :)

Dibs on exhaust bits please... pm sent

ash, I'll pm you in a bit.

lol...tbh, I didn't have enough time to check the post. indeed simch, it seems you are right, 080808080808... said the pre facelift one. LOL. thanks for that.

I already packed the facelift one to send to 08080808...hehehehe.

LOL. Need to re book collection now.

So who was next for the facelift HL.

Thanks again simch, rightly spotted mate :applaus:

Last edited:
I also forgot to mention this (sorry 0808080808....)

the prefacelift one is a N/S one
the indicator is an O/S one.

Apologies for any confusion/inconvenience.

(the O/S oen is not in a good condition, even to give for free...lol)

paul, what were you after, the prefacelift one or facelift one?

if NOT the facelift one, then simch can have it. :)

These need gone before the weekend or monday latest.

BTW, anybody have a set of standard dampers/springs for a FWD A3 2000? Let me know. I need these asap....lol

Sorry, parcels were not collected on Friday, re booke dgaian for Monday. Actually I missd the collection.

Sorry about that.

Is Paul having the facelift headlight for his prefacelift car now? I'm completely lost now !! :laugh:

Is Paul having the facelift headlight for his prefacelift car now? I'm completely lost now !! :laugh:

he hasn't replied. So I guess you can have it mate. I need everything tomorrow latest. If not, skip time :faint:

08080808 and ash_pearce, items sent through DHL today. Should be with you soon.

If you need the tracking info, send me a pm please.

Thanks

not yet, if you need it, let me know today. Won't have time to book tomorrow for Wednesday collection.

dont suppose you have a cover for a n/s xenon lying about in your spare headlight pile Abdus?

he hasn't replied. So I guess you can have it mate. I need everything tomorrow latest. If not, skip time :faint:

I'll have it fella! need an OS lens and rear case, all mine are ns!!

I sent you a PM, let me have a paypal and will send you £15 immediate. Is that OK?

PLEASE DONT SKIP IT!!! :laugh:

lol simch, go on mate. Send me your details. I'll get it posted for you.

Mark, you can close the thread now. :lmfao: :salute:

Only got the bonnet felt left. That's it. Won't have time to post now :(

aghhh, I only just saw your PM!! I just sent the cash now, I have visions of you rummaging in a skip now!! hahahahh!

As per Instructions CLOSED for business !!

LOL

Anyone fancying the bonnet felt PM abdus i am sure he can fish it out of the skip...

Status
Not open for further replies.