Passenger AirBag Problem

02audis3

Reaction score
At my sunroof bit, it lights up passenger airbag not in use :ohmy:.

open your glove box, put your key in the 'lock' and turn it.

oh and :rtfm: lol!!!

Would help if i have the manual :shrug:lol. thanks

Rather than start a new thread I thought i'd ask here;

Is the 'Passenger Airbag Disabled' warning light on the roof light cluster supposed to come on briefly when you turn the ignition to 'on' (before starting the car)?

Thanks.

Yes it is meant to go on, then will go off after about 3 seconds, i think its just to show that the light works and if the passenger airbag is actually off, the light will stay illuminated.

Right see were the key is ament to go! Mine has been took out and wires are no longer in use? anyone any ideas

If the key switch is missing and you just have wires then your car is in a bit of a state....

Put simply you really need to get that sorted professionally as anything to do with airbags is potentially dangerous.

If you are asking questions such as this then not sure you should be getting anywhere near it... no offence...

<tuffty/>

hi there i have a problem with my air bag if the key is set to off the hazzards come on by them selfs, and if i put the switch to on they dont come on but the light near the interior light flickers all the time any ideas anyone.

cheers carl

If the key switch is missing and you just have wires then your car is in a bit of a state....

Put simply you really need to get that sorted professionally as anything to do with airbags is potentially dangerous.

If you are asking questions such as this then not sure you should be getting anywhere near it... no offence...

<tuffty/>

yes i know what your saying, I forgot to say car had a bump previously, The unit is there but clearly not in use, .