Red Dash Needles

Yeah and white dials, want them to match my boost and oil temp gauge.

noooooo dont do iiiiiit..... so your changing your dash to match your accessories :)

Yup, whats wrong with that, i love the look of the LCR dash.

its like taking a dash from an R8 and putting a golf dash in!! not quite but you followw ;)

Im looking. I dont know the s3 dash is just abit bland.

i think you'll regret it mate...damn good cars, my neighbour has one, but he wishes so much that he could put the power to the road like i can ;)

Lol, im not wanting one, i just want the look of the dash.

Well my offer of a swap still stands dani, my needles are exactly the same as the ones pictured below.

my other mate just bought the full clocks from an LCR off the bay for £10 in mint cond :) they look good, although he struggled for ages lining them up

That your next door neighbour tim? Thought he had a LCR already!

Comming from an A3 with the red needles, when I bought the S3 the first time it was dark and the needles lit up bright White I thought was a bonus, they look 10x better in my opinion. The LCR dash is ok, think it looks a little tacky, though that could be the whole dashboard rather than just the dials...

Yeah yeah, i believe you tim, :noway:. Dont get me wrong i like the s3 dash but i just fancy a change.

my cousin has a a4 b5 1.8tqs and hes got white backing with red dials,, looks realy nice.