Badger5EM Tuning
    2nd Gear

Status

Thinking of selling!..

Hi,Im thinking of selling my A3 but not to sure what the value should be,what they are going for with this spec etc ??..

1998 S-PLATE 1800 TURBO AGU COMING UP TO 130K
    LONG MOT & LITTLE BIT OF TAX TILL JAN
    MING BLUE
    FULL CREAM LEATHER
    ALPINE HEADUNIT
    18INCH RS6 REPS WITH 4X BRAND NEW TYRES(2xFALKEN & 2XBUDGET)
    LOWERED(FRONT KONI SHOCKS WITH H & R SPRINGS WITH FK REAR COILOVERS)
    MOTECH REMAP
    SILICONE TIP
    FORGE DV
    FORGE DV RELOCATION
    SMOOTED OE AIRBOX WITH COLD AIRFEED
    JUST HAD AN OIL CHANGE AND FILLTER ALONG WITH NGK SPARK PLUGS AND AIR FILTER.

CHeers

A3 1.8 TURBO| RS6 18INCH ALLOYS | FORGE 007 | SMOOTHED O/E BOX WITH COLD AIR FEED | COILOVERS | MOTECH RE-MAP | FULL CREAM LEATHER | FORGE DV RELOCATION | FORGE TIP HOSE|SILICONE BOOST HOSES|REMOVED REAR WIPER|G60 FLYWHEEL & VR6 CLUCTH|MILTEK CAT BACK DISCREET SYSTEM|312MM BRAKE UPGRADE|UPRATED DOG BONE MOUNT.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    I rekon around 3k max if you sell it to a person who knows what those mods are, I dont think mods really add much onto your car, look at matt with the bt a3, not even selling at 7k
    Its gone replaced with a mk2 golf gti 16v :D

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah i dont think the mods will add any valuve to mate,its just a nice A3 tho with leather etc.Cheers tho.Prob try and put it up for 3k and see what happens

A3 1.8 TURBO| RS6 18INCH ALLOYS | FORGE 007 | SMOOTHED O/E BOX WITH COLD AIR FEED | COILOVERS | MOTECH RE-MAP | FULL CREAM LEATHER | FORGE DV RELOCATION | FORGE TIP HOSE|SILICONE BOOST HOSES|REMOVED REAR WIPER|G60 FLYWHEEL & VR6 CLUCTH|MILTEK CAT BACK DISCREET SYSTEM|312MM BRAKE UPGRADE|UPRATED DOG BONE MOUNT.

5th Gear

Status
    yer put it up for a bit more then people who dont know much think theyve got a deal when bargaining 500 off!.

Audi-sports own special child.

Status
    Shame it's a nice example of a well looked after a3, why the sale?
    Driving the most secretive S3 on ASN

2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks mate,Im just in two minds on what to do at the mo.i want something more fun really as im use to having a Mk1 Gti and a 205Gti as my old cars.Dont get me wrong its a lovly car.Just needs like a kick up its arse lol.Or i could just keep it and do a few more mods etc.

6th Gear

Status
    jimmehs old car i think
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

5th Gear

Status
    I think youd miss your a3 after a while, the small fast cars are probally fun, id love to have a go in one, but the a3 is so much more refinded.