Centre armrest removal

nervus

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the centre armrest im an 03 S3?
It just gets in the way and genrally [censored] me off so it has to go.

Is there a blanking panel i need too? Any help needed!

Remove the rear ash tray and undo the single bolt underneath.

There is also a bracket undeneath that bolts to the floor. These bolts can be removed by lifting the rear of the centre console a bit.

But can you not just leave it flipped us as these are a good selling point later on. I would suggest keeping it.

There isn't a blacking plate available AFAIK as audi cut them out. You probably could fit the rubber cover from one without an armrest. The only other option is a new centre console af something custom made to fill the hole.

Can i have the arm rest?

depending on what colour it is!

Yeah cool send me a pic when you get time, ill swap centre consoles if its not too difficult.

m8, ur crazy gettin rid of it lol, Its one of the best things in the world /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But if u dont want it let it go to a better home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i think they are for foor door cars and just look out of place in the cabin but now you lot are making me think it will never sell on, without it.

it will sell on without armrest but they are a great addition to any car, mine hasnt got one, but i recently aquired one through work, i just need to get a cover and its complete. KEEP IT one day you WILL regret it if you sell!!!

Sorry whoever wants to buy it off him!!!