AH FabricationsEM Tuning

Thread: Cooler size

Neutral

Status

Cooler size

Right looking at getting a front mount plus hoses and doin it all with a few friends and i know that this has been covered a million times but couldnt find the exact info im after sorry guys for repeat thread .

Is 600*300*76 cooler to big? will it make the turbo more 'lagy'.
    The car has had a stage two revo etc and power seems to peak and then drop straight away will this help sort this or will i have to get my map updated with the new cooler on?

Anyone know a wheres the best place to get hold of a decent cooler?
    Many thanks gary

Audi s3 apy stage 2 revo remap,custom front mount cooler, green cotten air filter, forge dv+samco relocation,silicone re circpipe, TIP, N75j, smoothed air box valve, 3" stainless downpipe and sports cat, boost guage, braided goodridge braided front brake lines, red stuff pads,drilled grooved front disks, grooved rear disks,weitec shocks n springs, LCR splitter, facelift rears, 10k HiDs and 18" tt rims and HnR wheel spacers

2. # ADS
    ADS

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

Neutral

Status
    thanks exactley what i couldnt find lol
    cheers

Audi s3 apy stage 2 revo remap,custom front mount cooler, green cotten air filter, forge dv+samco relocation,silicone re circpipe, TIP, N75j, smoothed air box valve, 3" stainless downpipe and sports cat, boost guage, braided goodridge braided front brake lines, red stuff pads,drilled grooved front disks, grooved rear disks,weitec shocks n springs, LCR splitter, facelift rears, 10k HiDs and 18" tt rims and HnR wheel spacers

6th Gear

Status
    Thanks tuffty,
    I know i raised the topic a few times now but the size of a cooler for both use with a k04 and the issue of fittment with the bumper has almost been done to death no.
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?