Forge fmic

indiemike

ZoomZoom
Reaction score
Right I've been thinkin the last few weeks it's time to get 1 sorted out so I can go onto getting a hybrid turbo sorted later next year.

Can any1 help me tho, i'm after somewhere that can supply and fit the intercooler, was going 2 get my hands mucky and do it myself but ain't really got the time at the min. Any1 know of good places for the work and cheapish prices, rang awesome gti yesterday and they said £880... Any1 know of any cheaper

thanks mike:nyah:

yup i agree...leave forge alone unless ya like spending money...good bit of kit but pricey as per usual

:) ive noticed that time and time again haha, he does sponsor the site i suppose he's allowed i think....that said £800 isnt a bargain,but then id put the blame on Forge for asking too damn much and not giving much margin to the retailer - rather than blaming DPM ;)

yup, ive tried through several people able to buy wholesale from Forge and they are just far too tight

exactly, thanks to tuft and his amazing persistance to acheive an objective..... raaaaahhhhhh