R.I.P to my S3 1999 - 2009

Unlucky mate, the amount of structural damage the car took is quite bad, and you walked away from it! It's the price you pay for the build quality.

If you find out where the car is and u decide to sell off the parts...i am interested in the Metal mirror covers...the Concert 2 CD player (if you have one)....the aircon pressure switch.
sorry for trying to benefit from your loss, but its my understanding that you have to move fast with parts for these cars. PM me with answers.

LOL! Those parts are only available if the OP chooses to get the car back to break it, which I doubt he will.

SORRY to hear about your loss, amazing build quality and hopefully this has confirmed to stick with Audi?

dude, that looked like it was one hell of a smash
as everyone else has said, its great to see that the car held up enough to keep you alive and kicking!!
you know what they say, if a job is worth doing, its worth doing properly :)

Hey dude, soz for the late post, but flippin heck, thats one hell of a smash!!!

Glad to hear you are ok and after all that is the main thing isnt it??

Dont worry about the car, it just makes ours more rarer ;) LOL

Dont let it get you down and make sure you get yourself mobile as soon as possible.

Sorry to see that. Glad you ok though. Good in a way to see that the car isn't as mangled as some i've seen, and how solid they must be