Someone pranged my S3

vetch

A4 Avant
Reaction score
In keeping with similar threads on here lately, where peope have had their S3's vandalised, bumped or just not work as they should, last week someone came into my office in work and said it looks like someone had just crashed into my S3! Parking spaces are scarce as I work in the centre of town. So I rush out of the rear entrance to my work and find that some clucking funt has done this:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff50/stuey2010/****.jpg

And whoever did it had driven off without leaving any details. If Im honest, Id expected worse, but I was still fuming.

The ironic thing is that Ive just bought a nice cheap oil burner for the every day commute and for lugging stuff about, but on this particular day I decided I'd take the S3 to work!

On a lighter note, I came across this fine example of an S3 the other day, so I thought Id stop and take a photo! I didnt realise VW had made an S3 version of the Polo?!

PoloS3.jpg

My car got scratched yesterday at ADI with no details left. Not much we can do but what gos around comes around.

Sorry to hear mate, there are some t**ts about, onced watched a woman at morrisons total the side of a mondeo while reversing lmfao.

Unlucky Vetch...nice VW S3 though :)

I once whitnessed a people carrier reverse into the side of a fiesta in a carpark then drive off. I hopped in my car and caught up with her, took the plate down then stuck a note under the fiesta wiper with my phone number and offered to be a whitness if needed.

I bet the woman in the people carrier thought she'd got away with it :no:

Nice one Westle, to right! I nearly lost all my no claims bonus if it wasn't for a witness seeing what happened as the woman blantely lied!

I have the same problem, and my A3 stays at my building´s garage the entire week.
I even had put a note at elevator, asking the responsible for the damage for contact me, but no sucess.
4006440030_80fb51d8a4.jpg

sods law it will have been ur boss....thats puts you in a predicament...

me thinking it was ur work building sorry...ok it will be ur landlord then!

by the way vetch

looks like theyve left some paint on urs...blue scratches?? u wana scope ur car park for the next few days to see if any blue cars have got some of ur paint on...not sure how ur carpark works but worth a butchers..

Pooch, the day it happened I didn't get much work done! I was marching round all the side streets, office car parks, roads etc looking for a blue car with some Imola Yellow on it! The mood I was in, its probably best I didn't find the person who did it.

A guy at my work had his car hit by someone recently and they left red paint on his car. He went round the carpark and found a red car with a damaged bumper and bits of his paint all over the damage. He even measured the damage with a tape measure and it was identicle height so he popped a note under the window wiper.

Basically to cut a long story short he got a call from the husband of the woman whose red car it was and he said that my mate had no evidence and that was that.

Even if you find the offending car vetch you'll get nowhere unless you take matters into your own hands.

Fair enuff vetch...I woulda bin the same, flyin head butt would be in order!! feel for you man!!