Broke another vacuum pipe !

S3 Paul

Reaction score
On the way to Audi driver show i managed to brake another part of the vacume/breather circuit...
The part number is ...
058 133 753 B
Its a strange looking Y peice from under the inlet manifold. Its basicaly broke into two.
After removing it and looking at the part i cant decide weather it has broke or just popped. By popped i mean there doesnt seem to be any signs of a crack. Is this a deliberate weak point to pop before it damages something more expensive ??

You talking about the pipe that runs from under the manifold i into a T type fitting that goes off to the left near the oil filter then right upto the rocker cover?

You talking about the pipe that runs from under the manifold i into a T type fittingQUOTE]

Does anyone no the part number for this pipe or the y piece on a 1.8t my pipe split,
Went to dealer and the diagram was different to the actual layout of my engine so he couldnt get a part number to order it

Ive got most of the vacum system from under the inlet mani on the garage bench now... ive replaced the part i slit ... if you can desribe the pipe you need the part number for... i will look and post it