210hp S3 stock boost

I

imported_20VT

Any know what the stock boost on a 210hp S3 is ? VAGCOM logs of group 115 would be nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I logged group 115 using VAGCOM and it showed around 1800 mbar - are you sure its 1 bar ?

[ QUOTE ]
20VT said:
I logged group 115 using VAGCOM and it showed around 1800 mbar - are you sure its 1 bar ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vagcome logs atmospheric pressure. If it states 1800mbar, then its actually 800mbar of boost.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
jimboA3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
pure said:
There is an equation that can be used to convert mbar to PSI. Chipped I run/spike to about 24psi, but average about 20-22psi.

Not sure about stock. But I think that is about 1.4Bar. I'll try and find out the formulae for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same as me ! In a an a3 , still dont understand that mate ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim, if that N/W meet gets sorted out, I'll plug cag comm into your car and we can log a few settings into nice graphs that show actual boost and requested boost. And compare yours to mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That looks very similar to mine, I have a 4th gear run some where.

The reason I know it is similar, I was looking at the actual boost and it is way below the requested boost...Which I thought was odd compared to some other peoples I have seen. DO u have an N75J valave Mark?

So looks like the stock boost is 0.8 bar ?

And on the 225hp ?

My boost gauge gives me a max boost of 1.03 Bar
on a 210 facelift model

Pure,

everything is standard engine wise bar the remap, original DV, original N75 valve, intake hose etc.

Mark