Mongoose back box

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Reaction score
Website
www.unit9remaps.co.uk
got a chance at some brand new back boxes, third one in, the mongoose i was thinking of, they only £25, just its a twin tail pipe, simular to the s3 and would look ok with my s3 rear bumper, opions please

dscf2141.jpg

i like the second 1 in from the right oval shape 1

Im with Haglos, the twin tail pipe looks naff, and nothing like the OEM S3 exhaust. The large oval one second right would fit the S3 bumper no problem.

also would this fit the a3 as the back box is long not horizontal if you know what i mean

As long as its not a quattro then the silencer runs 'North to South' as opposed to 'East to West' on an S3/Quattro.

My rear cans about the same size as the ones in the pic, with a central can in the middle too.

Looks alright to me, just see if you can borrow it before buying and offer it up under the car to see how its going to fit. You'll need a hanger on it.... no biggy..10mm ish stainless round bar should do it. Bend to suit and weld on s you can hang it on the existing hangers.

T

Looking at it, mine might be a touch longer but there's a load of room back there anyway :)

Pics when its fitted!