Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jabba mapped

Status

The little c***s stole my chrome wing mirrors!

they tried to lever them of and could not so they have just ripped them of the plastic part hopefully the mugs cant use them what a day came out of the barbers to see that cant have nothing nice round here think im gonna sell up now

2. # ADS
    ADS

Quattro ist für sissies

Status
    Feel your pain dude. Been waiting for some jealous idiot to try and take mine.

Dont let some pr**k put you off your car and think about selling it though. Just a little down point at the moment in your ownership of your wicked car.
    For sale

3" Downpipe and de cat (will be going on ebay soon)
    Autogauge boost gauge
    Chrome Audi Number plate surrounds

PM for info.

5th Gear

Status
    keep an eye on ebay, if they been ripped off should be listed slightly diferent also and distinctive marks on them

2003 B6 Audi A4 Avant. 3.0 V6 Quattro Sport

jabba mapped

Status
    yes ill defo look out for them on ebay. thats the thing they ripped them off the black plastic bit and the wires are haging out on 1 side. can i drive like that or am i just giving the police reason. when you come out to see your car like that and you cant see the suspect all i can say is what a feeling but cheers guys

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Haglos View Post
    yes ill defo look out for them on ebay. thats the thing they ripped them off the black plastic bit and the wires are haging out on 1 side. can i drive like that or am i just giving the police reason. when you come out to see your car like that and you cant see the suspect all i can say is what a feeling but cheers guys
    my insurance told me when my drivers side mirror was smashed off
    no mirror insurance invalid when driving be careful

6th Gear

Status
    Feel for you bud, happened to me, horrible feeling! Wish i left instruction for them though, made a right mess!
    3.2 V6 with Custom Code VVT Attack Software

Reverse Gear

Status
    What is it with negaro blue s3's and their mirrors going missing... mine got taken the exact same way... i hope they were useless to them... i went on ebay and got a pair for 99 which aint bad seeing as the dealership wanted over a grand

6th Gear

Status
    I would avoid getting your hopes up about ebay...
    Firstly the police dont realy want to act on anything on ebay... only a few of the police can ask ebay for sellers details... then after about 8 days ( normaly atleast 2 days after the listing ends ) they will half heartedly go round, ring you up and say "there is no proof they are yours or that they are stolen"
    Ive been there.... tried that, The s..t that took mine lived about 5 mins away from my house and advertised them from his home adress.
    The ones from the dealers... are plastic these days. real alloy ones are very hard to come by these days.
    Mine cost about 450 each plus vat and didnt come with the mirror glass.
    I hope you can reuse the bases as it will be a fair bit cheaper.
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

jabba mapped

Status
    cheers boys i dont think who ever stole them will sell them they got stolen from forest gate east london. my mirrors had distinctive marks on the drivers side so if i ever see them again they will get what for. ive seen a set are they easy to fix and wire up. the base ill defo need a new base the little ****s tried to prize it off

6th Gear

Status
    mine was same... the wires plug in inside the door so you should be ok... they will have ripped the wing mirror wires if you get me???
    the plug should be intact inside the door. i watched the garage fit my new ones.... not as hard as i expected to be fair, The door card comes off... then the base is bolted to the door . its straight forward after you get the card off.
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

jabba mapped

Status
    ok paul nice 1 mate i wont be taking my car there again ill be letting the miss's drive my car on haircut days cant deal with that again you cant have nothing nice!!

Neutral

Status
    Sack going through the police if you find them on ebay mate they cant do nothing, tell them you'll pick them up and go round with four mates and take back whats yours!

lmao be certain there your ones first ahaha

I'm dreading the day something like this happens to my car, i wont be able to control myself :|

my mates r32 got took a couple of weeks ago and i was angrier than him aha, boils my blood scum thinking that its okay to do that rather than getting a ****ing job!

6th Gear

Status
    I was sickend when mine went. What was even worse is that when mine went it was parked on the drive where i lived at the time. Ive since moved so hopefully the extra security i have in place will help.
    Its sad that the theive will stick them on a golf .... stick to the ebay copys unless its an "s" spec audi i say !
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

Status
    I was equally sickened when mine went as well Paul....mine were just colour coded black ones

Neutral

Status
    aha good lad, probably best not telling us about it i know theres quite a few coppers that are members ahah

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    aha good lad, probably best not telling us about it i know theres quite a few coppers that are members ahah
    even if there wasn't its not a good idea to say on a public forum

6th Gear

Status
    Also worth bearing in mind... even if you found them,,, YOU would face charges if the scum rang the police... after all it would be easier for them to prove you beat them up than it would you prove beyond any dout that they are your mirrors.
    Daft i know. but its the law in this country. The first thin i was told by the police was...we surgest you don not take matters into your own hands as you WILL face charges.
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

jabba mapped

Status
    lol i better keep quiet then

ZoomZoom

Status
    Someone last week thought it would be nice to have my S3 badges off my car without asking and when i seen it i lost the plot, if i had chorme mirrors and they went missing i would go crazy.

Its not fair, u cant have anything nice these days without someone doing something to them
    My Much Missed :Imola Yellow S3 - Revo stage 2, SPS3, RS6 reps, Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Cupra R splitter, Brembo's, 323mm EBC Turbo Grooved Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, Forge DV, Forge FMIC, Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel, Sachs Clutch, Green Cotton Dynatwist induction kit, 3" Downpipe, sports cat, Milltek cat back, Bilstein B8's, KW rear adjustable tie bars Whiteline Adjustable ARB's, Eibach Springs, Powerflex Bushes, Bose Concert System

Now : Cupra R 225

jabba mapped

Status
    hopefully i get a new set very soon seen a set on ebay which has 4 days left so hopefully i win those

jabba mapped

Status
    it so annoying and luckily they done no damage to my body work but the base that held the mirrors on is still stuck out where they must have had a screwdriver behind it

1st Gear

Status
    Think i would definately lose the plot if someone damaged my car. Im wanting the chrome mirrors but dont know if its worth it if they are destined to be ripped off. Might just spray paint the buggers!

2000 Audi S3
    1967 VW Beetle
    Where Do I go From Here?

Neutral

Status
    Hi everyone 1st post sadly on a negative note.... I found this forum by typing "someone stole my S3 mirrors" at least it seems I'm not alone.
    My 4 month old s3 is now looking sad with broken bits of metal and wires hanging out where the mirrors used to be, with dented and scratched doors to add to the misery. Just had it priced at 1400 which I'm going to have to swallow myself as It'll cost me more by claiming on the insurance in the long run

Aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh...... And there's nothing stopping them coming back for the new ones! Anyone got any ideas for security? I have to keep it on an open drive which can't easily be secured, CCTV maybe?

Cheers

Ron

Howdy

Status
    Aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh...... And there's nothing stopping them coming back for the new ones! Anyone got any ideas for security? I have to keep it on an open drive which can't easily be secured, CCTV maybe?
    Wire them up to the mains!
    2001 Audi RS4 2.7 Bi-Turbo - Nogaro Blue

1975 MG Midget 1500 - Tahiti Blue

2003 Audi S3 - Dolphin Grey; SOLD!

Neutral

Status
    Don't tempt me, the aluminium covers should conduct electricity as well mmmmmmmmmmm.......

jabba mapped

Status
    what c***S man i luckily found a set of original chrome covers for 50 pound and have just ordered all the mechanism for it which cost me 135 so was quiet cheap all in but u should not have to spend that money. little mugs sorry to hear that though where was you parked?

Neutral

Status
    On a busy main road near Manchester, will see if there's anything going on eBay but need to get it sorted quick as it's harder (and probably not legal) than you think driving with no wing mirrors as you probably know! Just worried it could happen again now as it appears more common than I thought. Makes your blood boil just thinking about it

Howdy

Status
    A bit off topic but I know how you guys feel.

About a week after getting my MG back from a proper FULL restoration some drunken twat kicked my wing mirror off.
    I was fuming
    2001 Audi RS4 2.7 Bi-Turbo - Nogaro Blue

1975 MG Midget 1500 - Tahiti Blue

2003 Audi S3 - Dolphin Grey; SOLD!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Not half as bad as any of the above. Yet some little ***** stole the Quattro badge off mine about a month ago.

jabba mapped

Status
    here is a set of s3 mirrors on the bay that look ripped of
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-S-Line-ch...item35a45400b2

Steady Eddy

Status
    how can you tell bud?

jabba mapped

Status
    there was a different pic on that yesterday.
    the whole wing mirror mechanism is all 1 section .
    when mine got ripped of they would look exactly like that

Brown passenger seat.

Status
    And he doesnt know what hes talking about when selling them....
    "Will fit all 2003-2008 Audis"...Will they!?
    Wires have been cut and as Haglos stated its all in one piece and if they were removed properly they wouldnt.

Find out were he lives and spark the F**ker out.

The One And Only Brown Bora

Current: 2007 S3, Solar Orange - Revo Stage1 + all the toys
    Sold: 2000 S3, Black
    Sold: 2003 BAM Nogaro Blue S3, Revo Stage2, 19" Rial Daytona's, AP Coilovers
    Sold: 2001 A3 1.8T
    Sold: 2002 A3 1.8T, Custurd Code, BBS CH, AP Coilovers
    Sold: 1999 A3 1.6, Jewish Racing Gold, S4 Wheels

Xbox live ID: o_HODGE_o
    PS3 live ID: Hodge_09

Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Status
    He also only has a rating of 2 so is a new ebayer. But you cant go running around accusing people.

Does anyone know if the numbers on the black plastic part of the mirrors underneath are individual numbers? If so we could all make a note of the numbers and if you mirrors ever get nicked and appear on ebay we can ask the seller for the numbers (because we want to check they are real, or some spiel) then go and open a can of whoopass.
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Westle View Post
    He also only has a rating of 2 so is a new ebayer. But you cant go running around accusing people.

Does anyone know if the numbers on the black plastic part of the mirrors underneath are individual numbers? If so we could all make a note of the numbers and if you mirrors ever get nicked and appear on ebay we can ask the seller for the numbers (because we want to check they are real, or some spiel) then go and open a can of whoopass.
    and for next time, put lil gps tracking bugs in ure mirrors, for instant whoopass.

1st Gear

Status
    Abit off topic but ive had a little c**nt decide to key all over my bonnet and n/s wing!!! Been quoted 410 to get it repaired buy a very reputable bodyshop.

Just hate pointless vandlism, some people need to be shot!
    2001 S3 - Ming Blue, Bose + AndyMac Stealth Sub + XCarlink iPod Interface with Bluetooth, Forge 007 (Yellow Spring), Green Cotton Panel Filter, Angel Tuning Remap, Milltek Cat-Back Resonated, Parking Sensors & Full Black Leather Nappa Recaros with Piano Black Trim.

jabba mapped

Status
    lol instant whoop arse.
    The little jealous mugs keying your car i feel your pain man.
    170 pound down the line and i still have not got no mirrors fitted yeat as the chrome mirrors i got dont match my mechanism its hurtful man

Steady Eddy

Status
    not near as bad as whats happened to you guys...

but I parked in swindon for 15 minutes 2 weeks ago, someone took my feckin aeriel, and thats ur bog standard job...the world is turning an ugly place it seems..

If I had a hammer..

Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooch121 View Post
    not near as bad as whats happened to you guys...

but I parked in swindon for 15 minutes 2 weeks ago, someone took my feckin aeriel, and thats ur bog standard job...the world is turning an ugly place it seems..

If I had a hammer..
    Maybe they were going fishing..... thats all the standard ariel is good for

get yourself a nice small honda S2000 one on there now
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread

Steady Eddy

Status
    fishin...or spanking some nasty swindon trogladite.. the type of bird that has kankles..

has it got some kind of security measure? some special key to undo it or something?

but yeh il look into that fella, nice one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast