Some T*$T

indiemike

ZoomZoom
Reaction score
Just got up and went to get some stuff out of my car, whats happened someone has ripped the S3 badges off the front and back of the car, lucky they didnt mark the paint work but now i need to get new badges

Any1 know where i can get hold of any 8L S3 badges from and does any1 know if the 8P S3 badges are any different in size

Tos'sewers I expect collecting badges, never saw the fascination in it...

You can get new badges from the dealers, there not much more than ones you get off the bay and you know they are the genuine items...

Last edited:
The only way to stop this sort of thing from happening is to get an alarm with sensors so that it chirps if anyone gets too close. But its all money at the end of the day.

Think a shotgun with several rounds would do the job lol

Dont leave them off mate or uneducated people will think you have an A3, and you wouldn't want that! :)

Lol this is true and we dont want that, just rang Awesome up and said should get them around wednesday

Hate it when theres a problem with my car, want to sort it out straight away

Dont leave them off mate or uneducated people will think you have an A3, and you wouldn't want that! :)

lol, yea, thats happened to me before, "nice A3 mate" a3, definately not impressed! Takes ages explaining to people that the S3 is like the BMW M3 of the 3 series!

Why would anyone pinch them other than wanton damage as your damaging them taking them off,I just hope that one day I read of a member catching someone in the act of this kind of thing.
hope it gets sorted Mike.