At long last I've finally done it ...

zainster

Reaction score
and got myself an S3!

I am so excited and I have to wait a week before I can pick her up from the dealer but it will be worth it.

I would have like to have got it a tad cheaper but I had been looking for about 2 months and was starting to feel down as I kept missing out on the really nice examples and was getting desperate. I really wanted to hold out for the right spec and at the right price.

Its an 03 silver with black leather, 56k with full Audi history. The spec is decent as it comes with the following factory options of F/C/A, Bose, Symphony, Heated Seats and the upgraded suspension which consists of shocks with uprated damping and lowered by 20mm over standard S3 suspension. Needless to say its in excellent condition and comes with the usual 12months warranty and 6 months road tax.

Very happy and roll on next thursday! :)

Last edited:
Ouch, when you get a remap try and find a deal which will panel filter and forge diver valve.

Welcome aboard :)

Seems like your patience paid off, sounds like a nice car...

I do like silver...

Sounds like you got yourself a nice car! You will have to post some photos up of the car once you have it. Be worth the wait though:)

Nice colour choice mate, everyone knows silver is the fastest :o.k:

Hello all,
I guess i'd be aswell making my first post here as I have also just bought an '03 S3 for £1,500 over my initial budget!
Dolphin Grey with black Recaros and 18" RSTTs... was supposed to be picking it up today but the garage never called! Hopefully tomorrow! Pics to follow...

Zainster; yours sounds great, wish mine had the heated seats!

Thanks guys for the nice welcome and comments, I am mega excited but I know the week will now drag really slowly for me until I get the car! lol

YAY....another happy customer!

Have fun with the new toy mate. Lovely car, don't see many silver ones, well in my case i've not!

Sounds lovely.

G

Off topic, zainster, is that S2000 in your avatar yours mate? Adn are you replacing it with an S3?

Hi Mate, that was my S2K, I sold it about 9 months ago and then bought an e46 M3 when I was supposed to be getting an S3!

I then decided to start looking for an S3 a couple months back and am so happy I finally have my first Audi 'S' car!

I'm in Ware just past Hertford. I hardly see any S3s round by me so was just seeing if you were going to be gatecrashing the party :moa:

Hahaha not so fast mate, we have offices in Ware so I might still gate crash the party! :)