Power from K04 hybrid turbo

Jonezy87

Reaction score
just wondering waht sort of power you can get from an s3 running k04 hybrid and with what mods?

any help appreciated

cheers

with these hybrid turbos it says the only other mods needed are a remap and full exhaust system. would a FMIC not be required or would they just be an added bonus?? sounds tempting!!!!

with these hybrid turbos it says the only other mods needed are a remap and full exhaust system. would a FMIC not be required or would they just be an added bonus?? sounds tempting!!!!

FMIC would be encouraged so you can keep the power but also uprated brakes/suspension I think would be more of a must do mod after fitment of a hybrid.

probably better off doing everything else first and leaving the turbo remap til last!!! i'd better start saving!!!:eyebrows:

mine was standard....once.....many pounds ago :(

its all sooo much fun. i find it a right buzz, buying new parts, making it better and faster. just wish i had more money so i could do more to the S3 sooner. :blownose:

its all sooo much fun. i find it a right buzz, buying new parts, making it better and faster. just wish i had more money so i could do more to the S3 sooner. :blownose:

trust me...doing it progressively is best as you can appreciate the modifications more

yeah could imagine it would be a bit of shock doing it all once and also not knowing what affects what and how!!!!!