Need a pic! Black S3 with black BBS alloys!

StevoS3

Reaction score
Hey all, looking to buy a set of wheels for my baby =)

Im looking at the black BBS alloys but cnt really picture them on the car, so...

I turned to the family in hope that someone could show me a pic of there beloved S3 with a set of BBS's on.

Thanks!!:blush:

I'm an infinate fan of Black BBS split rims on black cars (don't get me started on a mk2 on RS 3 piece:hubbahubba:) but for some reason the S3 is the only car I've seen which i just don't think suits them. There's a few pics on the 'post a pic of your car thread'

Mine is on silver CH's and honestly I think they look better.. though I might be a bit biased!

See piccies:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=287652&id=533395586&l=4c7b8a958ahttp://www.facebook.com/album.phpaid=287652&id=533395586&l=4c7b8a958a

I'm an infinate fan of Black BBS split rims on black cars (don't get me started on a mk2 on RS 3 piece:hubbahubba:) but for some reason the S3 is the only car I've seen which i just don't think suits them.

I know myself u r right but iv wanted black wheels for so long and just hoped they would look good on it but i know the silver ones would look soo much better. You're S3's nice with those wheels niffty :icon_thumright:

Wow!.. loving the ch's Niffty, one day i will own a set (when i can bare forking out that ammount on wheels)

but i cant help with a pic of black bbs's...sorry

Cheers for the nice comments! Those pics are not flattering to the wheels at all! I've added one more which is a bit nicer:) although dirty as hell and on a second note I'm not overly fussed as it looks nice but I could be very easily tempted to swap for some standard A3/S3 wheels if they were wearing 225 width tires still and were big enough to fit over a KCS brake kit. (Obviously with a little cash my way to ballance the deal)

The CH's came with the car and I'm a real fan of stealth sleeper cars. Like my cars to look standard and go like s**t off a shiny shovel. Only reason I haven't taken them straight off is because they suit the car - and have four nearly new p zero rosso's on them.

Hell yeah! I want CH's on mine, nice S3 niffty

I only have the rs4 Copys on mine and would rather invest in suspension setup before wheels, maybe one day

StevoS3,Hi, If you can wait about another week, I have just bought some LMs and they should be on tuesday/wednesday then I will fit them over the weekend and take some pics. Its not an S3, its a A3, but you should get the general idea of what the look like.