Best Panel Filter for the 1.9TDI 130?

Mason-A3Sport

Audi Sport
Reaction score
Has anyone got any recommendations on the best panel filter to fit on my 1.9TDI 130 Sport? I've heard green cotton is good, K&N Ok, and Pipercross has a bad fitment and works worse than the standard air filter.... also any views on drilling the air box to allow more cold air in. Its to go along with a revo remmap. Cheers :think:

Yer green cottons good, cheaper than k&n too i think. what will you remap your 130tdi to, my mates wanting top get a 130 fr, i told him itll remap to around 170bhp?

It will be the same engine as mine i rung revo they said nothing below 170bhp more around the 180bhp mark, My friend took his to P-Torque and he got a custom code for only £295 dynos before and after and hit 177bhp after map he has the ibiza 130pd... I'm sticking with revo tho as i have heard nothing but praise about them. Hopefully give it a little extra with the pannel filter then going for the full miltec decat system :salute:

ahh sounds good!. yer thats the car he wants. Get a custom exhaust done though. save ya a few hundred pound.

I've got a green panel filter, I think the general consensis is/was that there the best one to get. I havent really noticed any performance gain, not that I was expecting too, just a louder wooshing sound :thumbsup:

I put a K&N in mine, simply because I am used to them on bikes. Good quality etc.