1 million'th dogbone post

well i never had any gear change issues so nothing noticed....

the whole steering column vibrates on idle and at low speeds, also lil bit of judder in the gearlever...tis very strange and a little more than i thought it would be if im honest..hopefully it will settle down

Ive just finished fuitting mine this very second, and yer you can instantly see and feel the steering wheel judder.

It is a doddle to fix, dont go spending £30 to get it put in, even I did it!

how tight did you do the centre bolt animal?

just nipped it mate cos didnt have my torque wrench handy..what did you end up doin?

the whole steering column vibrates on idle and at low speeds, also lil bit of judder in the gearlever...tis very strange and a little more than i thought it would be if im honest..hopefully it will settle down

I had the same and it settled down on mine mate... :)

<tuffty/>

I didnt have a torque wrench, so just did it up untill it stopped then undone it about half a turn, seems alright, havent really noticed anything much though tbh.

Cant go to the extremes and say its transformed my car though. just lucky its cheap.

It settles down a bit and you get used to it... Im going back to high durometer rubber though... Had enough of discomfort from hard mounts.

I dont find it even that bad really, if i could turn back time i wouldnt of got it though, hasn't done anything lol

im getting used to using the clutch to make the vibrations less.... dont half rattle the dash tho!! this mixed with my 007p as given me a much smoother driver once away from idle tho....id put most of that down to the forge item tho