AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    2nd Gear

Status

CUSTOM stainless steel cat backs.**GROUP BUY**

Being a friend of Jay from MIJ Performance and a commited member of Audi-Sport, I have managed to get an offer for us Audi-Sport forum members on Custom Cat-back exhausts.

A normal cat-back from MIJ Performance is 279.99 for the A3 iirc, and 299.99 for the S3.

Jay has agreed that he will offer all A3s and S3s from Audi-Sport cat-back systems for 250 with my promotional code.

I for one know that in our current economical situation every little helps. however Jay has been kind enough to offer 50 off some exhausts.

Unfortunately, this offer is only for 8L A3s and S3s (at the moment).

I for one am getting my A3 done asap.

MIJ performance have fitted a catback to my previous car, and after the care and quality of that exhaust I wont go anywhere else!

MIJ is located in the Walsall area for anyone that didnt know. I live in Bristol and its 100miles for me, but Ill happily make the journey.

For any more information please write in this thread of PM me for promotional code.

ill be happy to help everyone.
    Last edited by Broken Byzan; 17th September 2009 at 15:41.
    Audi S3 MTM
    345 BHP, K26 Turbo - MTM Manifold, Downpipe and Milltek Cat Back
    Polished Inlet - Facelift Front & Rear - Black Badges, Welly FMIC, N249 Bypass,

To Come - Anthracite Rs4s

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE:
    Audi S3 Genuine Chrome Mirror Caps. PM Me for Details

2. # ADS
    ADS

Smell my finger.

Status
    Cool, have you had one done, whats it like?.

I'm happy with mine to, so if anyone wants to know of a place in Birmingham just let me know!.

T
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah mate,

Where did you get yours done Tom?
    Audi S3 MTM

FOR SALE:

Smell my finger.

Status
    Place called RJ Tuning just outside Brum
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Lifes one big laugh

Status
    pm sent

-AUDI A3 1.8T-
    coldside dumpvalve relocation kit/powerflow exhaust/k+n shielded air intake/ JOM coilovers/forge splitr/forge carbon fibre engine cover/soild flywheel conversion/REVO

6th Gear

Status
    Wait til your tailpipe baffles fall out after 1k miles and your ridiculous cannot get anywhere rubber hangers (made of spam) break after 2 months! Then they wont change the hangers to take OEM ones that last for years cos it breaches their "warranty"

You say you are "very happy" with them, maybe so. But your mate works there too.

Never again will I go near the place, 450 well and truly down the ****ter, had to junk it after 6 months having been back three times and had it fixed twice locally too.

1st Gear

Status
    visit
    www.hr-products.co.uk

dealing in all longlife handmade exhaust and offer fitting around oxford area....

you have whatever you want choose from over 100 tail pipes you have it as loud as you want there amazing !

send a email for a quote

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by simch View Post
    Wait til your tailpipe baffles fall out after 1k miles and your ridiculous cannot get anywhere rubber hangers (made of spam) break after 2 months! Then they wont change the hangers to take OEM ones that last for years cos it breaches their "warranty"

You say you are "very happy" with them, maybe so. But your mate works there too.

Never again will I go near the place, 450 well and truly down the ****ter, had to junk it after 6 months having been back three times and had it fixed twice locally too.

Who are you on about?

1st Gear

Status
    Do any of these custom guys use mandrel benders or are they all 1980's style press brent?
    Audi S3 2001. Black on Black. OE Sat Nav/Freeview. Bose. 18" Audi/BBS Splits. 10+16mm Spacers. KW Coilovers. Forge DV,tip and intercooler pipes. KnN Panel Filter. Oh and the essential Re-map. GONE

Smell my finger.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_turbo1 View Post
    Do any of these custom guys use mandrel benders or are they all 1980's style press brent?

Mine was mandrel bent.

T

2nd Gear

Status
    mine were mandrel on my Saxo, can assume its the same when i get mine done beginning of october.

I will post my car afterwards.

Hopefully youll all like it.
    Audi S3 MTM

FOR SALE:

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    What size tubing on the S3 system?

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    If only the deal coverd B5's too 'sigh'

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Spoke to Jay this morning about getting mine done...

As always I will be trying to get a few pics of it being done and do a write up on my build thread. Not looking at doing this until after Audi Driver though...

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...