Finally got some lm's in my life

jays3

Reaction score
as the title sugests the s3 now has some new shoes, i will let the pics do the talking, opinions please good or bad, before you all say it i know it needs spacers.

jayspics125.jpg

jayspics126.jpg

jayspics127.jpg

jayspics129.jpg

jayspics131.jpg

jayspics130.jpg

jayspics132.jpg

I think your car looks awesome mate, good choice of wheel and colour...

The ride height looks spot on to...

looks awesome mate lovin the centre colour these are the same as what i was planning. good work!!

Welcome to the LM crowd, lol! Are they genuine?

Get some spacers on mate, here's a pic on my LM's with 15mm spacers!

c4290b508ec031725823764b3d435a4a5g.jpg

I really need to lower her a bit more and get an adjustable rear tie bar!

Any way, loving your LMs mate, coded centers look nice and different!

MASSIVE FAN!!!!!!!!! they look the mutts.....are they gens or copys??? either way how much did they skin you?

Jay, what have you fitted your number plates with?

I used double sided foam on ym pressed plates, and the sides seem to ping off.

Must say i do like your S3 does looks good! Great choice in colour aswell goes very well with the car! As already said they reps or genuine? Any more plans for the car?

they just reps but are very good quality, im happy with the colour match and the polished lips match the mirrors, future plans are spacers to get the stance sorted then 3'' downpipe ant decat and front mount so im sorted for a stage 2. number plates are stuck on with double sided tape (mamouth tape) great stuff, i had problems getting them to stay on also. cheers for all the good comments.:icon_thumright:

It looks brilliant, Ride height is good also...Are you on Coilovers?

thanks im really happy with the way its turning out, yep its on ap coilovers thats as low as they go tho.

Cool, Im going for the Weitec coilover kit but i was cosidering the AP kit also. O and wanna swap interiors? Haha.

they just reps but are very good quality, im happy with the colour match and the polished lips match the mirrors, future plans are spacers to get the stance sorted then 3'' downpipe ant decat and front mount so im sorted for a stage 2. number plates are stuck on with double sided tape (mamouth tape) great stuff, i had problems getting them to stay on also. cheers for all the good comments.:icon_thumright:

They do look good. Are they the reps off ebay? Got some good plans for the car. The spacers will make the stance look perfect. Enjoy the car:thumbsup:

Very nice mate, the colour combo on the wheels and car looks perfect.

Maybe space the backs out a touch and will look the NUTS!! :)

thanks mate yeah will def be spacing the rears but the fronts need spacing because the wheels slightly catch the coilovers on full lock.

Are these the wheels that are on ebay? What size are they? Also are they 2 piece ? Thanks gary

yeah they are off ebay a company called revawheels, they are one piece in 18''.