4th Coil Pack fixed, now......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIRTBIKER250F

Reaction score
Another one has gone, getting four new coil packs delivered from my mate who works for Audi, if this keeps happening i will be selling my 2002 s3 as i really need something more reliable than this really.
74K 330BHP FSH ALL RECIEPTS, serviced at 68k just been VAGd with no known faults.
Let me know if your interested (will not sell if the 4 new coil packs give me trouble free driving)

330 bhp, what torque you running?

What mods you got on it mate?

Great advert!! My cars not running well so am going to sell it, unless the coilpacks fix it, then it aint for sale..

On behalf of all the forum members you were willing to palm off your "not reliable enough" car on, CHEERS!!

Another one has gone, getting four new coil packs delivered from my mate who works for Audi, if this keeps happening i will be selling my 2002 s3 as i really need something more reliable than this really.
74K 330BHP FSH ALL RECIEPTS, serviced at 68k just been VAGd with no known faults.
Let me know if your interested (will not sell if the 4 new coil packs give me trouble free driving)
We did tell you to do them all together, she will be fine now don't worry.

Great advert!! My cars not running well so am going to sell it, unless the coilpacks fix it, then it aint for sale..

On behalf of all the forum members you were willing to palm off your "not reliable enough" car on, CHEERS!!

:laugh::laugh:

epic-fail.jpg

Yeah why didnt i just say nothing and sell it ???

Look as i said its just had a full VAG, apart from the coil pack its showing no faults. Now im a straight talker me, i have a family of 4 kids and although i think the s3 i nice i cannot have issues like coil packs going so if they go again i will be selling ? If that is strange for me to say i make no opoligies. If you jump on a thread and say its strange to tell the truth, or that the car is un-reliable because of a coil pack issue then what is right ????.
I never said anything about the car being un-reliable (shagged) i just said i cannot afford to have a car off the road because of my kids, and for that reason i would sell it, now reading this site alot, coil packs seem to be going alot on these cars so i didnt think it would be anything unusual for me to state what i did? seems like on all forums you have your guys who like to jump down ppl's throats eh

Status
Not open for further replies.