Euro look yes or no?

a3-se

audi a3-se
Reaction score
hi ppl looking to go down the euro styleing rof my 52 reg audi a3

first question yes or no

next question wat is needed to get the euro look aint fussed on the price it will be done over a period of time so any help would be apprecited

thanks

thanks mate getting the idea if any more pics available please post if possible the rear end

Yes or No? The answer is... entirely upto you, it's YOUR car!

When you say Euro, I think of smooth and slammed, and possibly small dished rims.

Have a look at these for inspiration.

Euro S3

MarkB Euro A3

I do like that S3 and that A3 is very tasy! And im not really into the euro scene.

Last edited:
depends its your car if its the style you like then go for it, some euro dubbers really do go all out euro which imo can be to much but done right can also looks the nuts, personally im a fan of euro hence why ive gone for a soft euro look but not all out, however im currently really thinking of some cosmetic changes for more euro but still not to a point only certin people will like it

euro look is great if done well....done badly and its poo!.

Smooth, low, nice dished rims...bit of poke...lovely :)

In general yes, it a good look, but only when done well, personally not so keen when grill badges are taken off, takes too much away from a cars identity for my liking. All things in moderation :)

hi ppl looking to go down the euro styleing rof my 52 reg audi a3

first question yes or no

next question wat is needed to get the euro look aint fussed on the price it will be done over a period of time so any help would be apprecited

thanks

If you want to make your car drive like a complete ****, go for it...

Euro looks good on any car aslong as its no over the top. Go for it!

I find the 'euro look' pretty naff, I saw a VW Transporter van on orange Bentley wheels the other day with a chequered bonnet which was just grim, theres so many half ***** efforts riding around but as Jojo said, its all about personal choice...

Yes or No? The answer is... entirely upto you, it's YOUR car!

When you say Euro, I think of smooth and slammed, and possibly small dished rims.

Have a look at these for inspiration.

Euro S3

MarkB Euro A3

The wheels from the yellow one with the grey's body work/styling is "Euro" to me. It has to be slammed too, with no tie-bars to correct the camber.

Personally I think it's better on VWs.