ESP Button Problems!!!

MURRAYS444

Reaction score
Hi I'am new to audi-sport.net.
I Have an audi s3 nogaro blue 03 plate.

My problem is this, when i push the button "ESP" the light that is ment to come on does'nt it used to then it started flashing/fading on and off, then nothing appears at all Help please thanks.

Could possible be the dash bulb thats died going on what you've described. You can test if the ESP is working by doing the following:

Its best to either try to wheel spin on grass or in the wet fromm standstill. If the ESP is working then you should notice the power to the engine is cut quite dramatically. If the ESP is not working, your car should just shoot off without hesitation when the rear wheels kick in. Then press the ESP button and try again.

The problem seems to have sorted itself out due to the fact i live an edinburgh and have been caught out by the massive pot holes in the road!!!

Ah so maybe a sensor has been knocked on the abs as this is part of the system IIRC, maybe some crap on a sensor or something shorting etc, anythings possible, a good vagcom diag scan would maybe advise the issue overall, sure there will be someone on here local to you who would do for a beer or free.