F.A.O RichA3Turbo

RizS3

Reaction score
The latest 3 should be out on DVD soon--have you requested a copy at bmwfilms.com?

Rich, I have finally managed to get the offset for my wheels. They are ET35's, which is a Brucie Bonus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. If i were to drop the car by 35mm will I need to 'roll' the arches? Also, will I need to make an adjustment to the camber settings to avoid excessive wear on the inner edge of the tyres?

[ QUOTE ]
Murdoch said:
Rich, I have finally managed to get the offset for my wheels. They are ET35's, which is a Brucie Bonus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. If i were to drop the car by 35mm will I need to 'roll' the arches? Also, will I need to make an adjustment to the camber settings to avoid excessive wear on the inner edge of the tyres?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ET35s should be just fine! my RS6's are ET35 and im dropped 50mm on H&R Springs with no rubbing whatsoever. Thats odd cos in the pics, it looks like they are a long way out from the arch!

Rich

Ok. I agree the pictures don't seem to match up with whats stamped on the rim. Cos the rear looks spot on, its the front which is kinda odd! It's been hanging around on a two poster ramp for a couple of weeks, so maybe the suspension needs to settle down a bit.

Thats the good news, the bad news is that the engine went bang on Friday, so I don't expect it to be on the road anytime soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif Got to now try and prove to Audi's that they supplied the wrong valve!

Cheers again

Mar

[ QUOTE ]
Murdoch said:

Thats the good news, the bad news is that the engine went bang on Friday,

[/ QUOTE ]

OUCH! What happened?

Rich

Well no point getting down until I have to I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif I'm pretty confident that all will work out ok, if it doesn't I don't think I will take te news that well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Literally just got a call. Apprently the stealers will not provide a warrenty for these parts as they are known to be problematic! So we are now arguing that it is unbelievable that Audi's can supply parts that are known to have suffered problems! I hope to get a call back sometime this afternoon.

My fingers remain crossed.......

I thought all parts came with a warrenty. I think they are trying it on mate.

Me too. The stealers are saying one thing, and Audi customer services are saying something else! So costumer services are now talking to the stealers to try and sort it out!

Sounds like they have already excepted the blame becuse of the faulty valve. So you should be in the clear, as my old man says ( never let the bas--rds get you down). Stick with it mate and dont forget to ask for a nice loan car in the mean time.

Should hopefully have the outcome on Murdoch's engine this coming monday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif He is away on holiday so should hopefully have a nice surprise by the time he gets back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif