I have an electrical problem with my audi a3

AudiMafia

Reaction score
I have an electrical problem with my audi a3 year 2000 and thought i could share it here with you and hopefully i get some ideas or help.

I was away on holiday for 16days and parked my audi near my house but when i returned back i tried to switch on the engine but the battery was flat, so i tried with jump leads, still didnt help then I called AA they tried everything they could for round 2 hours, recharged the battery but still the engine wont start. I even swapped the battery with the new one and still the engine wont run. The AA said that the electricity doesnt go through to injectors to start the engine running and also said that the live fuses have no electricity there.
Recently i have installed a subhoover and led lights . led lights ground is hooked on the right quarter panel.

I wonder if any one of u has had the same problem or know anything about it

I have an electrical problem with my audi a3 year 2000 and thought i could share it here with you and hopefully i get some ideas or help.

I was away on holiday for 16days and parked my audi near my house but when i returned back i tried to switch on the engine but the battery was flat, so i tried with jump leads, still didnt help then I called AA they tried everything they could for round 2 hours, recharged the battery but still the engine wont start. I even swapped the battery with the new one and still the engine wont run. The AA said that the electricity doesnt go through to injectors to start the engine running and also said that the live fuses have no electricity there.
Recently i have installed a subhoover and led lights . led lights ground is hooked on the right quarter panel.

I wonder if any one of u has had the same problem or know anything about it

Some sort of underwater vacuum??:ninja:;)

hi, i checked at it but there's no sign, how can you tell its the fuses on top of battery ?
thanksor change them for new ones?

thanks

Last edited: