EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    lewigiepops

Gearbox Help please read and help me please?

Hi i have a Audi a3 1.8 turbo and when i got the car was about 105,000 miles now its on 110,000 but in that time i have been able to here a noise from the gearbox when u take your foot on the clutch the noise goes away when u bring it back up the noise comes back it is very quite u have to put your head on the gearbox loll, But when pulling off quite quick i here like a whining noise and when slowing down foot off the clutch just rolling in 2ND or 1st gear you can hearing whining too i don't no wot this is and would like some info wot you guys think this problem is many thanks Lewis

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    I suspect the reason you have not had an answer is your post is almost illegible due to lack of some kind of punctuation.

Most people on here will have tried to read it and given up. If you can please eidt this post to include some possible punctation, then i am sure the answer you require will be forthcoming.

Many Thanks

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...