Just upset an ST24 owner....

neiloneilo

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
He thought he looked cool as he sat in the middle lane checking his text's while waiting for the lights to change as I was sat in the outside line. Started reving his engine bufore the lights had changed. So I thought Fu*k it, road was slightly wet, but I did a bad start it felt like he was a good car lenght infront before I hit 2K. By the time i was in third I was ahead, and a good job as my lane was closing and he wasn't for moving into the empty inside lane. I continued to increase the gap even when in sixth.

I don't agree with racing.... this was just overtaking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Black S3 said:

I don't agree with racing.... this was just overtaking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither..But i really love overtaking [censored] on a regular basis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

A good job well done ma' man!!! Lols /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Maybe a bit more practice and you will [censored] all over it next time.

talk about kicking someone while they're down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

the guy has already brought a ford and you have to shame him again.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Not much of a challenge beating an st24 168bhp and around 1450kg, its a looker not a performer !
0 -60 8secs, 139mph.

[ QUOTE ]
fallmonk said:
You BULLY LOL , now everybody remember F.O.R.D. Fix Or Repair Daily

[/ QUOTE ]

Also,

Ford = Found On Road Dumped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
ST24 - 167bhp
ST200 - 201bhp
ST220 - 222bhp

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, you are just BHP obsessed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

My neck still ****** hurts from the Castle Coombe experience lol, and I finally got my helmet back over the weekend - pah!

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
Rich, you are just BHP obsessed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Parkers online is good for some things! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

My neck still ****** hurts from the Castle Coombe experience lol

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I love the S3..............I have wet over a lot of cars in my S3 and they are all amazed as the car is so understated.

I loved it!

[ QUOTE ]
Pal_S3_Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
fallmonk said:
You BULLY LOL , now everybody remember F.O.R.D. Fix Or Repair Daily

[/ QUOTE ]

Also,

Ford = Found On Road Dumped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer Full Of Rust & Dents

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Mike said:
I love the S3..............I have wet over a lot of cars in my S3 and they are all amazed as the car is so understated.

I loved it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, I just pictured Avid Merrion saying that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif