Got The Car Back And....

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Sent the car off to my mate on wednesday for a new cambelt+kit, metal water pump, new gearbox oil and new fuel filter (plus fixthe broke fuel clips).

Picked her up the next day and could not believe it. The cambelt was shot, it ripped when trying to get it off it was that brittle, the cabelt tensioner was shot, then to top it off the car was 3/4 of a tooth out, was really shocked when my mate told me and what ****** me off was the fact it was meant to have been done at 70k, b***ocks.
Anyway gearbox oil was changed but hasnt made a difference tbh so new gear selector end me thinks no.
Oil filter was finaly changed and soughted.

Anyway the good part, the cars like a completly different car, before it had a short of flat spot around 3.5 to 5k, gone, the car also used to feel a bit held back and thats now gone an the car feels alot faster and torquery lol, so dont know if the fuel filter was blocked or what :think:.

Now the best part the price. £260 including labour and parts, i supplied the fuel filter and oil though but how mints that :)

Good price that mate, and now its running even better which is a brucie bonus :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that finally somthing has gone right for you dani! It seems that whenever I read one of your threads somthing else has gone wrong with your S3!
Matt

Haha your not far wrong there hoggy, does make a nice change.
Yup totaly agree bryzan, just had a niggling feeling it needed doing lol.