A3/S3 Haynes Manual

marctwo

Reaction score
I just got an S3 and was wondering if there was a Haynes manual for it. I looked on the Haynes website but it only has the A3 and says that it is under consideration (they don't have one yet). Is there anything similar that I could get?

I am not planning to service the car myself (it's still under warrenty) but I would like to learn as much as I can about the ins and outs of my car. At the moment I know very little about car machanics/electrics so I would appreciate andy suggestions/advice you guys can offer!

Thanks.

Marc

Haynes say they are in development or thinking about a manual.............otherwise we use the ETKA program to see the car in a part by part layout (Audi Parts CD)

ETKA is purely for parts guys and certainly does not put you at ease when trying to find out where/how something is fitted. ETKA is the official VAG electronic parts manual.

For service you have two options, search high and low for ELSA, the official VAG electronic service manual which is not cheap and hard to come by, or you can download sections from Erwin which is the official VAG service website, but it will cost you.

You can also download some service sections from Khufu's website /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanks chaps. I shall start swatting up, you can test me later!