Glovebox Quattro Badge!!!

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Anyone else get frustrated by this badge when the sun shines on it??

Its so blooming shiney and can get so frustrating when driving along, any ideas or tips to not make this happen???

lol, whenever I see it, it makes me want to drive round corners faster!

cant say I've noticed it, but the sun was shining off the passenger side door handle yesterday and that was anoying me lol

Anyone else get frustrated by this badge when the sun shines on it??

Its so blooming shiney and can get so frustrating when driving along, any ideas or tips to not make this happen???

What are you on about man? every time I see you, you have shades on! :cool:

Don't moan about the glovebox quattro badge. When my A4 turned up it didn't have one... or the one on the front .... or the rear .... or ****** quattro at all ! :wacko:

Again, I have to say I'm with Olly P on this one. It looks great!

what disappoints me though is that the glove box door seems to be the only bit of cheap plastic in the interior and it lets the side down some what!

i must admit i once thought about posting the same thing, it has glimmered in my eye a few times quite annoying i agree

get a screwdriver and prise it off Nilz,job done no more dazzle;)

What are you on about man? every time I see you, you have shades on! :cool:

Thats because of that ****** badge...lol!!!!

Dont get me wrong its cool and I actually polish it, to make sure its nice and shiney, but just recently on a route that I take the sun really blazes down on it, maybe I will try going round those bends a bit faster and see if that makes me feel any better :)

maybe with those little legs your so low in the car it dazzles you... booster seat!?

or you could go down the brushed ali look, get some scotchbrite pads and do some rubbing in parralel lines, i'm sure someone on here has done it to the door handles.

Maybe I should sit in the little mans baby seat in the back and try driving from there....oh actually my legs wont reach the pedals from there.....come to think of it they just about do when im in the driver seat...lol!!!