Hello fellow Audi Drivers

I

imported_Myuran

hiya guys

ive just recently bought an s3 quattro 2000 model in black. very new to these cars however since i first laid eyes on one i fell in love with them. i used to drive a mk3 golf and again am a bit of a golf nut like most of i suppose. when choosing my second car as the mk3 golf was my first i wanted something different-not the usual - a dreaded bmw!

so i chose an audi n so far am loving the drive having moved up from a 1.4cl to a 1.8 turbo-big step for me.

anyway i do have a few problems with the car and was hoping u guys wud help......

1.engine management light is on-but the car runs fine and has been doing for 2 weeks that ive had it-drives solid.

2.radio keep bleeping at me and progressively gets louder on certain stations.

3. interior light doesnt turn off after closing door as computer thinks door is open when its not!

4.electric seats wont go up-were working fine until i lowered the seat to the bottom n then it just wudnt ove back up!!!!!-[censored] off

apart from these hitches the car is immaculate condition but hoping to sort these odd ends out for peace of mid.

fianally any of u guys in the area of london-as i was a vw nut me n a few friends started a simialr web site to this but on a smaller scale-check it out www.londub.com its for all vag owners n so u guys are all welcome.

we r having a meet on the 22nd at south mimms services n then cruising down to style dynamix show n shine in hayze. dont wori we r not ur average rude boys or nova drivers-stricly vag n we like to have meets where like minded enthusiasts can get together swap ideas n go to shows n events etc.

so please feel free to come along-be good to build up an audi gang as im the only audi driver at the moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

interior light requires a new door lock for the respective door!

Engine management light needs diagnosis before you damage the cat or lambda probe if its not already too late,light on because of fault in engine management or Brake light switch?

Aint got a clue about the radio

electric seats may have gone down too far and lost the memory of where it is, needs further diagnosis.

Mine does the door open thing when the car has been left in the sun.................Audi are replacing it next week as the alarm will not arm due to thinking the cars doors are still open. I also worried about the interior lights draining the battery so them are all off at the moment for piece of mind.

If you do a search within the forum history you should find some info on the radio beeps as I am sure I recently read something about that.

I will see if I can find it for you!

cheers for the help guys-yeh ive also noticed that my interior lights play up when the car has benn exposed to the sun for a while n ive only heard the alarm sound off once.

anyway once these annoying little things are sorted out i wud like to my baby chipped n maybe an after market exhaust-ne ideas-the millets full system is around £800-serious wong!!!!

id also like to get some really light tints but ive heard the police are really cracking down on tinted windows......ne1 had probelms with theres....

ordered my ipod to plug into my radio as the cd changer has blown n the radio keep bleeping at me(dunno if shes tryn to tell me somethings wrong with her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

Yeah get her chipped! totally different car once you have had the remap. You will get approx 260 - 270 BHP and between 270 - 300 lb/ft.

Big difference!

Cheers
Rich.