Any ideas? - Forge Split R Valve

audi_a3_turbo

Reaction score
hi guys just recieved my forge split r valve today and was wondering how many clicks I shoud be running it on? my car is completly standard so I was wondering if there is anyone on her with one and running it on a standard engine and if so how many clicks they have it running on.
Many thanks
Rob :icon_thumright:

standard is around 15 clicks and remapped is 20 ish, start with it wound all the way out then wind it in

Just a quick one and might sound stupid, but i have a forge spilt valve, from previous vehicle would it fit an S3 AMK engine, is it compatible, thanks

Last edited:
hi guys sorry to bother you again but I went to fit my forge split r valve today and couldnt remove the clip which holds the pipe at the top of the bosh valve. Anyone know how to remove it?
thanks
rob :icon_thumright:

hi guys sorry to bother you again but I went to fit my forge split r valve today and couldnt remove the clip which holds the pipe at the top of the bosh valve. Anyone know how to remove it?
thanks
use some cutters and do away with the clip

Just a quick one and might sound stupid, but i have a forge spilt valve, from previous vehicle would it fit an S3 AMK engine, is it compatible, thanks
yeah should do what was the previous vehicle

hi thanks I managed to fit it but snapped the vacum hose! so I brought an air line from a aquarium shop which seems to have done the trick. Just wondering what do the clicks do to the valve?
thanks

I presumme (Correctly) that the clicks stiffen the spring inside the BOV. :sadlike:

Therefore the lesser clicks / the more it will open under more presure.

The more clicks, stiffer and therefore harder to pass air through. :meeting:

I'm on an S3 / Stage 1 with all mods for a Stage 2 map... So mine will need half way (around 24-26 clicks as theres quite alot of presure going through the pipes)

It starts to scream abit on boost so i'm gonna stiffen it abit more i think... :friends: